Chapter 21

"AAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHHHHH!"

You were awoken by a loud screaming noise. It sounded like Jack. You sat up quickly, worried something bad had happened. Then you noticed Mark on the other side of your bed, holding his phone.

"Good morning!" He said, showing you his phone. It was a video of Jack screaming.

"MARK!" You yelled. "Why did you do that?"

"Just a creative way to wake you up. Come on, you gotta admit that was funny." He smiled.

"Five more minutes.." You groaned, putting a pillow on your head.

Mark frowned. "I thought you'd want to get up because Pax is starting today."

He's right, Pax did start today. You totally forgot. How? All you had ever been thinking about was Pax. Oh well, better not question it. You shot up out of bed, giddy with excitement.

"There's the excited (Y/n) I know and love!" Mark said.

You rolled your eyes and smiled. "Now get out so I can get ready."

"Okay. Meet me downstairs at Starbucks in thirty minutes." He said, leaving the room.

You nodded, and went to get ready.

After you got dressed and ready, You met Mark downstairs at the Starbucks, and you two ordered some coffee. The coffee made you feel much more alert, and it was oh, so good.

"Hey!" You heard a voice from behind you. You turned around.

"Hey Ethan!" You said.

"How are you feeling? Excited about Pax?" Ethan asked.

"You know it. I'm pumped and READY TO GO!" You said, a bit too loudly. You got a few stares. "Oops." You whispered, embarrassed.

Ethan laughed. "Well, I'm glad you're excited. This is gonna be so much fun!"

"I know! I can't wait!"

"Well, you don't have to." Mark interjected. "It starts in an hour, but I'm sure they would let us in early."

"Because we have VIP passes?" You asked.

"Because I'm Markiplier." Mark said, cockily.

"Ha ha." You said sarcastically.

| Time Skippy Skippy skip |

The taxi dropped you off at the convention center. Mark went up to the door, but the people inside wouldn't let him in yet. They said it would only be a few more minutes.

You leaned up against the wall and waited. You took out your phone and got on Twitter.

@(Your Twitter name): SO EXCITED! Pax is just minutes away!

You tweeted. Seconds later, you got a notification saying,

@Markiplier liked your tweet

You looked over at Mark. Wait- What? Mark wasn't even on his phone. How did he..?

"Hey Mark?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you like my tweet? Just now?"

"What? No."

You were confused. Maybe he was faking? "Then explain this." You showed him the notification. It was him. Or at least, his account. It was verified and all.

Mark looked shocked. "That wasn't me."

He quickly pulled out his phone and went on Twitter. "What? I didn't tweet this!" He showed you a tweet that "he" tweeted. It said,