Chapter 22

The next few days at Pax were just as great as the first, But all great things come to an end. You were sad when it was over, but the time you had there was amazing. You got to spend a lot of time with all your friends, And on the last night you all went out for dinner.

Now it was time to go back to LA. The whole flight back, you were just replaying everything that had happened in the past few days.

The flight didn't seem that long, and before you knew it, You were back in LA.

You and everyone went and found the van that Mark parked in the airport parking lot before you left, and drove off.

"Uh.. Mark?" Amy said. "This isn't the way to your house."

"I know. I have to pick up Chica from her daycare." Mark said happily. "I missed her so much!"

You smiled. "It's been less than a week!"

"She is my world, (Y/n). My everything." Mark says.

"What about me?" Amy asked.

"I guess I love you too." He says sarcastically.

Mark stopped at the pet daycare where Chica was at. Now, of course, he made sure Chica was being pampered and spoiled the whole time.

You looked out the window, watching as Mark went into the pet daycare. A few minutes later, he came out with a very happy Chica and a big smile on his face.

Chica happily wagged her tail as she was brought to the van. Mark set her in the back with You and Tyler.

"Hi Chica! Hey girl! I missed you!" You said as you hugged her. Chica licked your hand.

After you made it back, Tyler, Kathryn, Amy and Ethan decided to hang out with you and Mark. You were gonna have a chill, relaxing night.

"Ahh. It's nice to be back." Mark said, sinking into the couch.

"Again Mark, we were gone for like a week." You say.

"Whatever."

An hour went by, and everyone started to get bored of just "chilling".
Mark brought up watching a movie, but nobody could make up their mind on what movie to watch.

Then you had an idea. "Hey guys, could all of you go in another room?" You asked.

"What? Why?" Ethan said, confused.

"I have an idea of something fun to do, but I need to set it up."

"Its better than just sitting here and doing nothing." Tyler stated.

"Sounds perfectly reasonable." Kathryn said.

Everyone stood up to go to the kitchen. You grabbed Mark's arm. "Hey, wait. I have a question. Could I use your colored lights you use in the background of your recording room?"

Mark frowned. "I..I don't know."

"I'll put them back when I'm done." You reasoned.

Mark sighed. "Okay, sure. Why not. But be careful with them."

"Thanks Mark. You're the best!" You said, and you gave him a quick hug before he went with all the others.

You went into Mark's recording room, and saw different colored lights. They looked almost like spotlights. Perfect.

You took them out of the room and strategically placed them around the living room, so they were all pointing somewhere close to the center of the room.

You went to your room and dug around in your suitcase until you found your aux chord.

You went back to the living room and plugged your phone into the TV. Hmm. Something was missing. A snack. You looked in the pantry and found a huge unopened bag of MnMs.

You poured them into a big bowl, and set that aside.

You went and turned all the colorful lights on, and turned the regular lights off. The colored lights created a cool effect on the room, and made everything look like it was glowing.

You stood back, and looked at everything. It was ready. "OKAY GUYS! YOU CAN COME HERE NOW!!" You shouted.

They all one by one came into the living room, looking around at the thing you just set up.

"What is this?" Mark asked.

"It's a.. Dance party!" You exclaimed.

Everyone laughed. You grabbed your phone and put music on shuffle. It started playing through the TV speakers.

Everyone started dancing. Well, by dancing I mean jumping, spinning, and flailing their arms. Ethan walked up to you.

"Wow (Y/n), you put this all together in what, Five minutes? Its pretty cool." Ethan said.

"Thanks!" You said. "Actually, I have a song you might like."

You giggled and picked your phone up again, searching up a song. You hit play and set your phone down.

As soon as the intro started to play, a big smirk grew on Ethan's face. "Really (Y/n)?" He said. "You know I love Fergalicious!"

Everyone sat back and laughed as they watched Ethan lipsync to the song.

Fegalicious definition make them boys go loco..

Ethan kept up easily. He even did that little dance with his shouders.

Fergalicious.. Its hot hot..
Fergalicious.. I put them boys on rock rock..

"How does he even remember the words?" Mark giggled.

D- to the E- to the to the to the to the..

The song ended, and Ethan took a bow. Everyone clapped.

"Bravo! Bravo!" Tyler yelled, as he wiped away a fake tear.

"ENCORE!" Mark yelled.

Ethan laughed. "As much as I love that song, I'm NOT doing it again."

"That, Ethan." You whispered, "Was beautiful!"

"Ow, my sides hurt from laughing!" Amy wheezed.

Chica walked up to your phone and put her paw on it. Somehow, All-Star by Smashmouth started playing.

Everyone burst out laughing.

"How- HOW DID SHE DO THAT?!" Mark laughed. He fell off the couch which made everything funnier.

Chica just stood next to Mark and watched everyone almost die of laughter.

Chica didn't know what was going on, but everyone looked like they were having fun, so she wagged her tail and stood there happily.

A/n Fergalicious has been stuck in my head. Help lol