Chapter 13

You opened your eyes. You were in a different hospital room. You looked around; There was nobody else in the room. You turned your head, it didn't hurt. You must be under some powerful medicine.

You spotted a clock on the wall. It was 5:00 PM. You wanted to see Mark, but you didn't have your phone, and couldn't exactly just get up and walk out of here, So you did the next best thing. You pushed the little button that signaled for a doctor to come in.

The next thing you knew, A tall blonde lady holding a clipboard walked in the room. She introduced herself as "Kelly".

"Where's Mark?" You blurted out.

"..Sorry?" She said.

"Mark, my brother? Famous YouTuber? Markplier? King of the squirrels?"

Kelly stared at you in confusion, then her expression changed to an understanding one.

"Must be all the medicine," She muttered, writing something down.

You stared at her in disbelief. Who was this lady? She must think you're crazy. All you wanted to know was where Mark was.

"I'm not under any medicine!" You said, your words slurred. You tried to sit up, and barely did so.

"Ooh, the world is spinny!" You giggled, before laying back down quickly.

Dr. Kelly just sighed, and leaned over you. "I'll go get your brother." She whispered.

"Mmkay." You mumbled.

Not five seconds later, or so it felt like it, Dr. Kelly returned with someone behind her. It wasn't Mark though, it was, Ethan?

"What took you so fast?" You groaned to the doctor.

"I was gone for an hour actually," Kelly said.

You were so confused.
Ethan giggled at your expression, and turned to the doctor.

"Wow, how much medicine did they give her?" He whispered.

"Ethan? Why are you laughing? And where's Mark?" You asked.

"Mark was in the middle of recording a video when the doctor called, So i just went instead. He is coming right after he finishes." Ethan explained.

"Woah, Thats a low blow. He chooses VIDEO GAMES over ME?" You shouted.

Dr. Kelly laughed. "I'll leave you two alone." With that, she winked at you walked out of the room.

"Why did she wink at me?" You asked.

"Um.." Ethan scratched the back of his head.

You look at him and squint. "Why are you acting so weird?"

He laughs. "Me? Weird? You're obviously high on medicine.."

"No i'm not!" You say defensively.
"I'm completely normal. Look, see?" You smile and point to your face.

"Sure, (Y/N)." He says, with a grin.

Not too long later, Mark comes in the room. "Hey (Y/N), how you doing?"

"Mark how dare you play video games and not come see me faster! I thought you loved me! You shouted when you saw him.

He looked to Ethan, who was sitting next to you, and shot a confused look at him.

Ethan simply mouthed "medicine".
"Ohhh," Mark mouthed back, nodding.

"Sorry (Y/N), I would've been here sooner." Mark apologized.

"Apology accepted.. I guess." You said. "Look Mark, Ethan came to visit me! Maybe he loves me! I love him too! Take note. Thats what you are supposed to do."

Ethan's face turned bright red. You, of course, didn't know why. You were just blurting out whatever came to mind, because of the strong medicine.

Mark looked at you, amused.
"She's so high." Mark whispered to Ethan.

"Haha, yeah.." Ethan laughed nervously.

The next thing they knew, the two of them looked over at you again and you were fast asleep.

"How?!" Mark stammered.

You were dreaming about rainbows and lots of colors. Everything was spinning. It was cooool.. Until you woke up. Then you realized, you really HAD been high on medicine. Well, that's embarrassing.  It had worn off now though. You could tell, because your head hurt like crazy.

Mark and Ethan were still there, talking in the corner. How long had you been asleep? Mark noticed that you were awake.

"Hey, (Y/N), good thing you are awake. The doctor came in a few minutes ago, and they said you can go home tommorow." Mark said.

"Really?" You asked, weakly.

"Yeah, are you okay?"

"Sorta.. the pain medicine wore off.. At least i'm not crazy anymore."

"You were crazy long before the medicine," Mark joked.

You glared at him.

He laughed. "Sorry."

You survived surgery! Better yet, you get to go home tommorow! Wait, when you were high did you accidentally confess a crush on Ethan? oooohhh...

sorry for the weird chapter XD