Chapter 29

You couldn't sleep that night. You just kept thinking about what your mom said on the phone. No, you didn't want to leave all this behind. Yes, you loved it here. But moving is a big deal. Especially moving to another state. You were planning on going to college in Ohio, did you want to leave all those plans behind too?

You had the opportunity to start a whole new life with your brother and new friends. Would you take it? You decided to talk with Mark about it tommorow. You closed your eyes, hoping to get some sleep.

You didn't sleep much that night, Because you were up thinking. When you woke up the next morning, You had made a desicion.

It seemed like such a hard choice last night, but now that you had thought long and hard about it, The choice was really easy for you. You were gonna do it. You were gonna move to LA.

You were incredibly excited about it too. You decided to wait to break the news to everyone until later today.
But how? You started coming up with a plan.

You walked over to Mark's recording room. You leaned your ear against the door and didn't hear anything. You peeked into the room, and he wasn't there. He had a game paused on his monitor, so he must've paused recording to go to the bathroom. Perfect.

Gotta act quick, You thought. You went into the room and grabbed his phone, which was lying on the table. You picked it up and typed in the password, (Which you knew because you had seen Mark put it in.)
You went to his messages.

You saw a group chat named "Teamiplier" and tapped on it. Amy, Ethan, Kathryn and Tyler were all in the group. You sent a message to the group saying,

Hey! Can you guys come over this afternoon?

You saw the "...", meaning someone was replying, but you heard Footsteps coming toward the room. You quickly put Mark's phone back on the desk, and went to run out of the room before Mark came back.

You were too late. You ran into Mark in the doorway.

"(Y/n)? What were you doing in here?" Mark asked.

"I- Uh- Was looking for you." You said. It wasn't completely a lie, You did make sure he wasn't in the room before going on his phone.

"Uh huh.." Mark says. He's clearly suspicious.

Mark gave you the kind of stare that bores deep into your soul. He wanted information.

You fidgeted nervously.

"Well, I've gotta get back to recording." Mark finally says.

You breathed a sigh of relief. "Okay, I'll go. Have fun." You say, swiftly walking out of the room.

That was close. Mark always gave you that look when he knew you were up to something, and you usually confessed to it. You didn't break this time, thankfully.

You spent the rest of the morning on your phone, browsing Twitter and liking tweets. You liked a tweet by Jack, He was on tour again. He was gonna do a show in LA sometime soon, which you were gonna get to go see, Since you're moving.

Then you heard a knock coming from the front door. It was time for your plan to take action.

"(Y/n)? Can you get that?" You heard Mark yell.

"(Y/N)!" He shouted again.

You purposefully didn't respond. You heard a sigh, and Mark went down to get the door.

You followed him, but were sneaky about it. He didn't see you. You hid behind a chair, and watched as Mark opened the door.

He saw Amy, Kathryn, Tyler and Ethan standing there.

"Um.. Hey guys. What are you doing here?" Mark asked, kinda confused.

"You invited us over," Tyler said.

"Huh? I did?" Mark said.

"Yeah, You messaged us in the group chat. You don't remember?" Amy smiled.

"Wha-" Then it clicked for Mark.
"(Y/N)!" He called out.

You stood up from behind the chair, with a guilty expression.

Mark crossed his arms. "Explain."

"Okay, so I brought all of you here, because I have something to tell you."

You motioned for them to come inside. You all sat down in the living room.

"So.. What is it?" Ethan said.

"I'm-" You took a deep breath. "I'm moving to LA!

"REALLY?" Mark asked, super excited.

You nodded with a smile.

He ran to you and engulfed you in a big hug.

Everyone else came over to you, too. They all started congratulating you and cheering.

"Yay (Y/n)!" Ethan exclaimed.

Mark hugged you tightly and picked you up off the couch. Your legs were dangling above the ground.

"Hey! Put me down!" You giggle.

"Group hug!" Ethan yells, and everyone surrounds you in hugs.

"Can't- Breathe!" You mutter.

Mark lets you down. "Oh, sorry!" He laughs.

"I'm just so happy!" Mark says, doing a little dance.

"We all are!" Kathryn says.

"Me too." You say.

And then everyone squishes you with hugs again.

A/n Yay.. You're gonna move!

BUT GUYS
THE BEST THING HAPPENED TODAY

So I was in the car, (We are on a family road trip) And I got a notification that Ethan had uploaded, So I tapped on it, and I commented.

AND THEN LIKE 10 MINUTES LATER I GET A NOTIFICATION THAT ETHAN HEARTED MY COMMENT

And I just about passed out. Me and my sister were freaking out. I am sooo happy.

(First time I've been happy since I saw Infinity war which i was
c r u s h e d about)

Anyways, Thats about it. Thanks for reading! Love You all!