Chapter 6 - Why?

Dedicated to peoplethatiusetoknow for hitting the 100 followers mark

"What's going on?" Calls a girl's voice at me. Se runs to me, I see the concern in her eyes. "Oh my god, babygirl what happened?" She asked as she rushed to me, hugged and comforted me. But I couldn't stop crying.

She helped me get settled down and got me ready for school. I was back to my nerdy clothes. She took me to her apartment before school.

"Im really sorry for what happened to you. " She said with concern filling her eyes and voice. "Can you teach me to be like you? I want to be tough, and cool, not an outcast. I don't want anyone stepping over me like Jake did last night." I quickly said.

"Once your bad like ne, there's no going back." She said. "But your not bad. Your helping me out in times where I'm in trouble. That makes you a nice person, who is anti - getting hurt." I said. "It's not that easy, Lisa." She said matter of factly.  "Well i don't care. I want to be strong, be brave, be anti - getting hurt. Please, for me, your new best friend. " I replied sweetly willing for her to give in and help me. I'm done being the goody two - shoes, the nerd. I want to be a badass and be strong and not let myself get hurt. "Fine then, today after school, meet me at the pizza shop up the block." She replied. I thanked the lord in my head. "What will we do then?" I asked, curiosity bubbling up inside me. "Your first lesson on being a badass. Now be gone, I got buisness to care of." Just like that, I was gone. Even though she was extremely nice to me, I had to be careful because she was a bad girl. I was excited about after school and couldn't count the hours till my first lesson. I wont let him hurt me like he did last night. He is gonna see just how bad I am, and he will be sorry to even go near me.

Finally it was lunch time and I was heading my way, but spotted someone familiar I had to say some things to. He's gonna hear what i have to say.

Jake's POV

Shit! I Know i like sex but taking away a girl's virginity doesn't feel too nice. I felt so bad that all I could do was through some bills at her so she could feel better and buy something I thought. Damn she's cute and aside from the fact that she was trying to push away didn't make the sex any funner. But she was enjoying it alot I could tell, I just wish she wasn't so scared. But I didn't do any of this on my own will. I did it for Stephanie. 

After Big Joe died, Stephanie took over our little gang. She's ok, but will never top Joe. She texted me about this new girl. I don't know what she had against her, but whatever, her request was my demand. At that, my phone rang. It was her and a smile found it's way to my lips.

"Wassup baby girl?" I asked through this new iPhone 5s i stole last week.

"Good job babe. You did it just how I like it. Meet me tonight at my crib and I'll give you your pay." She was so sexy, got me hot just thinking about it.

"Mmm sounds yummy babey" I replied.

"I gotta go, I'll get really sexy for you tonight ok." She said.

"Mm sexy, I can't wait."

At that, she laughed sexily and hung up the phone.

Damn I wanted Stephanie so bad. She was sexy and she took control. I can't wait for my pay tonight.

If this will be my pay each time I hurt the nerd, I'm more than happy to give her hell. I mean, I feel bad but oh well. 

The bell goes off, it's time for lunch, I don't wanna spend lunch with these stupid asses so I head of to my private spot. I wasn't too happy to see Lisa here. She look so sexy last night, but shes a total turn off in school.

"What is wrong with you, you inconsiderate, pathetic bastard!" She yelled at me.

"Since when you spoke up like that?" I asked. "You raped me." She wispered, and I didn't miss the crack in her voice. "You enjoyed it, just like I did. I had you coming for me multiple times." I replied smugly. "I begged you to stop." She answered like a toddler getting punished. I stepped closer to her and grabbed her chin so she looked up at me in the eye. "You loved what I did to, no one could ever make you feel like that." I said to her softly, and just like that, I walked off.

I didn't remember much of what I did. I wasn't aware that she told me to stop. But oh well, she'll get over it. I hope.