Chapter 8 - A Little Gift

Jake's POV

She could be so fake. Loving and cruel and sweet and mean. I never know whats on her mind, what she wants. She's so different and special. She's strong and independent, and she needs someone by her side, and I want to be by her side. And that body of hers that drives me crazy. Tonight, I'm getting my gift from her, my payback. Her sweet petite body, her non-stop curves just blows my mind. I just don't understand the little game she has with that that nerd. She wants me to fuck her, then acts like her friend and curses me out. I don't get her, and that's what drives me so crazy about her. Before I got too caught up in my thoughts, my phone rang.

"Hey baby" After seeing who the call was from. "I got your little present baby." She said in that seductive and sweet voice of hers. "You want me to go over to your place and show you who's daddy?" I replied, lust filling me. "Mhmm yeah" she responded, making it sound more like a moan. "See you soon, sexy" And like that, I hung up the phone and got ready. I took a quick shower, changed and was out the door for some good sex.

I reached our hangout place, which is really her apartment. I sprayed on the cologne that drives her crazy. I left my car, really excited for the night to come.

She greeted me with open arms and sexy red lingerie that just put me on edge. We started making out instantly and soon our tongues were on war. I grabbed her tiny waist and held her closer to my manhood. She had her arms around my neck and soon was holding on to my hair. We fiddled around the apartment until we reached her bedroom. I threw her on the bed. She loves it when I go rough, though I like to alternate; to tease her and please her. I was right over her body and went right back to kissing her. I took off my shirt and helped her take off her lingerie. Soon her hands were at my pants and after that, I was thrusting in her and we pleased each other all night. We alternated positions, came for each other, wow it was amazing. She's just amazing.

I woke up to her gorgeous body cuddled up next to mine. I checked my phone and saw it was time to go. I carefully slipped away under her. I started getting ready to go home too get ready too go to school, and just before I left, she woke up. "Leaving so soon?" She asked in that beautiful morning voice of hers. "Yeah, I gotta get going, you should get ready for school as well." I told her. Honestly, I'm a bad guy and all people call me, but I really enjoy school, and want to do good so I can get the hell out of this place and get a better future. People don't really know me much but I'm not as bad as I seem and do good ibn school. "Nah, I'm staying home today, the nerd is coming today for her next lesson and I'm formally introducing her in to the gang, so I gotta get her ready." She told me. I don't get why she's doing all this but I didn't care, as long as I could fuck her like that. "What's going to be her initiation?" I asked. Initiation is a test we do to new wanna - be members to see if they are ready to be part of our gang. "Steal some things from the store, fight another chick, smoke and drink a few turns and give you a lap dance." Seriously? Was she joking? "Why the fuck it gotta me though?" I ask. "So she can face her fears." She told me. Hilarious this sounds like that Divergent movie.

I hate facing Lisa, I just see an innocent girl whose real innocence I took away. She didn't deserve it, and the least I needed was her all up in my face all fucking day.

Lisa POV

*Saturday*

I decided to meet up with Max today. We decided to go to the beach so we could have fun and talk, just the two of us without our parents. Plus, this was the last day the beach would be open and probably the last hour day of the year.

I saw Max at the entrance of the beach. He quickly turned and faced me and I ran to him and have him a hug. God, I missed him so much, his smell, his hugs everything. "So how had my little brother been behaving these past few weeks" I asked him joking around. "Seriously Li?" He whined. I was so glad we were back to our ways, a seperation didn't mean anything.

We bathed, we did small talk, we play faught, we built sand castles, we dug each other in the sand, we raced to see how got furthest out, and by 4 o'clock we were already exhausted and hungry. Sobwe got all pur stuff and headed for the showers. Today was amazing. I was able to forget all the changes.  and all the hurt from these past few weeks. We decided to eat at one of the restaurants and took a seat. We were going to the carnival after since it was it's last day as well. "So now tell me, whats up with you big sis." Max said in between his bites of french fries. "I'm entering a gang soon." I saw the quick effect my confession it had on him because his mouth flew open and the nushed up food in his moth made me want to gag. "Close your mouth please." He followed order immediately and finished his bite. "Lisa? Why are you doing this?" He asked with concern filling every space in his face and voice. "Well in school I don't fit in 'cause I'm too much of a good girl. And I went to a party and I got rapped. So I decided that I won't let that happen again, and I won't be an outcast." I said slowly. He took the news really bad and shot up from his seat. "Who did this to you?" Anger clearly coming out from in him. "Please Max, it wasn't like that. We were both a little tipsy and it doesn't matter anymore. I mean, I'm not pregnant at least." I said, calming him down. "Are you sure you don't need me beating anyone up. You sure you are alright?" He asked. "Max, I'm sure. Thank you." He took his seat and we spoke about everything. He was concerned butt he couldn't change my choices. "Now tell me about you Max, what's been going on?" His eyes kind of lit up and his cheeks got redder. Oh my gosh, I think I know. "I have a girlfriend." He said slowly. "Oh my God! I knew it! Who's the lucky girl?" I asked with excitment. "She goes to my school. Yeah I'm going to a reall school. With you not around, I decided to go to school." I liked what I heard. We were no longer home schooled nerds! "Awesome! Oh my God, I'm glad we are both on the right path." I said with a smile. "Come on, lets go to the carnival Li."

The carnival was really cool and we had so much. Finally we decided to head on the Wheel and got on line. There, I saw Jake with some of his friends. "Well hello there, who's this?" Jake asked as soon as he saw us. "Jake, this is my brother Max." I was really nervous, I debated whether to tell Max that he rapped me or not, but I didn't want them fighting, and Jake was so much older than Max so I decided not to. The rest of the night was chill, just a couple of glances from Jake and a nice time with Max.