Chapter 7 - A New Bestfriend

I waited around 30 minutes in the pizza shop until she finally showed up. I just sat there, thinking to myself of all that could happen today.I decided to text my brother because I already missed him so much. We decided to meet up this weekend because we had so much to talk about already.

"Follow me" she ordered without even saying hello as soon as she stepped in. That was rude, but oh well, I came here to change, not make small talk, I guess. We walked to her building, I think it is her apartment we are going to. The building doesn't look very pleasant and there are weird smells floating in the air. When we were almost at her door, I forced myself to ask "What's your name?" She replied with a cheerful "Stephanie" and opened the door. I like that name, it makes her seem not as tough as she is though. The apartment was smoky and music was blasting. Did she really live with all these people? Or was this their hangout area? I will leave my questions for when we are left in private. A thought suddenly came to me. How could Stephanie be in a gang, yet be so nice and cheerful towards me? She seems like such a good and sincere friend, how could she be one of these people? I guess she found in me a friend she could trust. And maybe these people were nice and just had fun like this. I looked around the room in awe, looking at all the people. They mostly looked at me in disgust, and others saw me as a joke. I was about to look away when I spotted him. Jake. Sitting in that couch, on his phone, smoking something wrapped up in a thin tube. He looked so handsome sitting there. His v-neck worked on him perfectly, and his watch and chain made him look like so sexy. Good, what was I thinking? This boy raped me, and instead of being angry with him, I'm thinking about how absolutely gorgeous he is. He noticed me and looked up. I think I might off heard him scoff under his breath. I started to walk, and tripped on a passed out body. Stephanie quickly helped me get up. That was embarrassing.

"Whats wrong?" Asks Stephanie as soon as we step in her bedroom. It looked like her, so I'm guessing this is was her room. "I- I don't want to talk about it." My tears started to make its way to my eyes. After a good minute, Stephanie's voice got louder and shaky, "Wait, when you said Jake, was it this Jake?" She asks as she pointed to the door, meaning the boy outside the door. I couldn't respond, my voice was trapped somewhere in my throat. But I burst out crying, and like that she swung open the door, making it slam the wall hard and startling me. I quickly stood up and followed her.

"Why the fuck did you do that to an innocent girl? Why can't you ever get your dick out your ass and be a real man for just a second?" She yelled at him. "Yo calm down Stephie, I don't know why this girl has you so weird. Shes not as sweet as you think. That little slut right there kept coming for me and begging for more. She enjoyed it so much that now she wants you to think against me." He replied. That got me furious. He is such a jerk. "Don't fucking talk about her like that, she got me to protect her. And your not going to hurt her anymore. Kapiche? Lets go Li." I felt so happy she told him off like that. She's a real friend, shes a good friend, and I'm not planning on loosing her.

We stepped back in her room. "The first lesson; fighting." She said automatically. "No one can ever lay hands on you. Part of why we are so famous is our fighting skills."

She taught me everything from blocking punches to knocking anyone out cold. She told me I was a natural. I didn't know if to take it as a compliment or not. Next, she taught me the language and how they speak. Shit was harder than fighting, but I'm getting the hang of it. You caught that earlier? I sweared! We were about to go into lesson number 3; smoking and drinking, but I was gladly saved by Maria. She called me and I quickly picked up, thankful for getting away with this upcoming lesson. "Hello?" I spoke. "Where are you Lisa, its getting late and we are worried. Are you lost? Need me to pick you up?" She asked excessively fast. "No I'm fine, just with a friend I made. I'm near the school, I will leave now, sorry for the worry" I replied. "Ok good, but be careful who your friends are. Mostly everyone I know in this school is fake and phony." She said, but I know Steph isn't like that at all. Yeah, I gave her a nickname. "Don't worry cuzzo, I'm fine" I replied truthfully. "Cuzzo? Since when you call me that? Whatever, doesn't matter, I gotta go, see you soon" And just like that, she hung up the phone. "I gotta get going, the fam is worried about me. Can I come back tomorrow for lesson number 3? I can be here at 5, I know the way?" I told her. "Sounds like a plan. But imma give you some homework. Ask your cousin to give you some of her clothes and taking you shopping for new clothes. Burn your nerd attire, ASAP!" She told me. "ASAP?" I asked, not knowing what that meant. "As soon as possible" she replied. Well I gotta get home ASAP. I said my goodbyes and just reviewed everything I just learned. I liked Stephanie better than school. She should set up her own school. Shes amazing. I want to be just like her.