Chapter 11 - In Your Arms

Lisa POV

I felt like all of me was stripped away from me. Flashbacks of what happened keep circling in my head. I feel worthless and dirty. I was just starting to live my life and find sense in it, now I'm back to zero. It's like everything I worked hard since I got to this school was nothing after 2 rapes. Especially being in Jake's arms right now hurt me inside, yet I feel comfortable with him, and I forgave him. Yet it's really hard to forget. I got my head out of his neck and looked up. By now we were heading to the beach. We took a left turn into a huge cabin. It was absolutely beautiful and comforting. It was a splendid sight to see. I wonder how this is even possible, magic always seemed so fake to me, now it just seems like a beautiful dream.

Jake weaved around the cabin, or should I say mansion, and took me to the patio. A whole feast of food was already laid around and it was beautiful. As he laid me down on a soft and comforting blanket, he lifted up my chin so I can see him directly in the eyes and asked me what was wrong. I was calmer then I was at the alley, but I was far from okay. "I can't talk about it right now." I said in a soft almost unheard voice. I thought he would bug me, but he didn't budge. Jake was always trying to make me feel well, especially after what he did. I loved that about him. Yes, he hurt me, but he noticed his mistake and I just couldn't stay mad at him. "I understand. I just want you to know that we were all worried and we are happy you're safe. Lemme call up the crew and your cousin to let them know your fine." He said. He was always so considerate...oh my god, my mom was probably freaking out! Alarmed, I stood up "I have to get home, my mom is probably going crazy."

"No your not, you're staying with me for a little while, eat some food, explain what happened, and then Imma take you home." At the mention of food, I remembered the amount of food that was here, I could smell the delicious food, making my mouth water and my belly growl. "Alright, let me call my mom and then I will do as you asked, okay." I stated making him nod in reassurance. I quickly took his phone and started dialing in her number.

"Hello?" My mother was worried sick and I could tell that she had her phone glued to her hand, waiting for any sign of her daughter because she picked up on the first ring.

"Mom..." I couldn't keep speaking when my voice cracked and I broke out crying again.

"Oh baby, what is wrong? Where are you, what happened? Oh baby, I have been worried ever since you were gone. Love, how do I bring you back home." She spoke rushed, and delicately. She didn't have much energy left. How much she cared deeply showed, and I was so happy to have a mother like her.

"Mom - I will be home soon - and I'll be able to - tell you all - that happened. I love you - I will be home so-oon." I was able to say between breaths. I quickly hung up the phone. I wanted to eat and leave to be with my mom quickly, but I knew if I didn't follow Jake's orders, I wouldn't be leaving at all.

I quickly stood up and ate straight from the trays. I filled my belly with chicken, rice, salads, fruits, pastas, deserts, everything you could think of, until I was completely full and my belly ached. I looked at Jake who was also looking at me. At the same time, we patted our bellys', and we both started cracking up. Wow, that food was amazing. God, I couldn't even move.

"So now tell me what happened. Who do I need to kill?" I thought he was being sarcastic by the tone in his voice, which almost made me smile, but his expression showed me something different, a death glare and harsh tone. Oh God, he really would kill that guy, yet I don't even know who he was.

I explained with short detail everything that happened to me, by the time I was finished, I was a blubbery, crying mess and he had me enveloped in his arms, with my head against his chest, his heartbeat calming me down by each beat. "I'm sorry." He flatly said. What? "Why are you sorry?" I asked quickly. A quick thought went through my head; did he do it? No, I would have noticed. "I did that to you first and I still can't forgive myself. I wish I can pound that son of a bitch in the face and pound him until he can't breathe, but damn, I should have done that to myself. God, I want to hurt anyone who even thinks about hurting you, your too innocent and delicate to get hurt that much. Sometimes I wish I could just shield you from all the pain, but I can't." I didn't know what to say to that, but before I could even talk, he kept going. He stayed hugging me, rubbing my back.  "Some people don't deserve to get hurt. Yet the world just loves to keep on hurting you. I'm tired, so tired of all this bullshit." I quickly cut him off, "Stop it. Everyone makes mistakes and you learned from yours. Yeah the world hates me, but something good is coming soon, I just know it. Everything that is happening to me right now is just preparing me for the future. Sometimes I feel defeated, but I believe that everything happens for a reason, and this is just making me stronger." I responded softly but with edge in my words.

"You're a strong girl, I admire you." He said sweetly. That brought a smile to my lips. "Thank you." I simply say. "Come on, let me take you home." He said, and I quickly stood up. He was a sweat - heart. He was amazing. He held out his hand to help me up. 

"OK, we are here." He said. I looked up and realized that I had to repeat the story to my mother. I closed my eyes and deeply sighed. He gave me a tight hug and enveloped in his arms I felt so nice, like he really was shielding me from any sufferage. After what seemed like years, I pulled back and said thank you to him. I went to open the car door, when he stopped me. I turn to look at him with a puzzled look on my face. "I want to pick you up, and take you to school every day. I want to always be by your side. OK?" I was unsure of what to say but before I could think he spoke again. "I want to keep you safe. Let me pay you back for all the hurt I have caused you by allowing me to do this for you. Please." His sweet voice and puppy eyes made me give in. "Fine." I simply responded, I felt so secure with him that I couldn't say no and to be honest, I was even actually scared of what was to come. "Can you take me to my door then?" I asked hoping he would say yes, and he did.

He took me up all the way to the apartment door. "Thank you." I said, and went to open my door. He lifts up my chin so we would be facing each other. He looked at my lips, and I looked at his. We slowly started inching closer to each other and our lips lightly brushed each other's as I held my breath. Then he spinned me around so I was completely faced him, grabbed my waist, looked at my lips and licked his. Gosh he's so sexy. He plopped a passionate kiss on my lips. Those wet and cold and soft lips stayed glued on my lips in my memories minutes after we parted. That was the best kiss I have ever had. A real kiss. Sparks were sent everywhere and my knees started wobbling. I swallowed a lump in my throat and went to open the door. "Goodnight." I said without turning around. I was too nervous to even look him in the eye. Had he been feeling the same for me, as as I was for him?

Jake POV

Wow. Just wow, that kiss was amazing. She had me thirsty for more. I just wanted to keep her safe, keep her in my arms and not let her go. I wanted to be her guardian, protecting her from all evil. She seemed like a bad ass because of the changes she has been making. But I know that that sweet innocent, shy nerdy girl was still there. I was the reason why she had changed. I wish it was different though. I love her. Yeah, I have admitted that I love Lisa, but who wouldn't fall in love with her? Imma make sure she becomes all mine.