<Chapter 0.3>

•Kailela•
I know for a fuckin fact that these people did not just put me in basketball for my damn elective again. What in the absoloute hell?! I specifically asked to be put out that class.

I'm not even sure if Kory or the twins even have this class either. I know everybody on the team has it. Hella mad right now. I was doing everything in my power to avoid it, but I can't.

This was the same period I had it last year too. A couple minutes after the bell rung I made sure to walk slow.

•LaMelo•
My favorite class of the day. Hayley had this class too. I guess they decided to add more girls this year. But she was the only one in my grade. These twin boys were in too.

We had finished taking roll and the late bell rung. Coach said we had to stay seated.

Quan- Why are we still seated?

O- Yeah, We're missing a person.

There was supposed to be a spot in front of Kory that was empty.

Coach- Shh. Just wait. She's coming in...3...2...

As if on que, the door opened and I girl walked in and said "Ugghhhh". I knew that voice from anywhere.

Kory- Ah hell nahhh. I want my schedule changed.

?!- Right! I can't be in the same class as this girl. I already see her outside of school.

Kory- Thank you Deli!!!

Kailela- I hate you Coach.

She started walking over towards Kory and sat down, pouting.

Coach- Now I can say that I've had three of the Six Knight kids in my class.

Kailela- You did this on purpose.

Coach- Yup. I know how much you hate this class.

Don- Wait, Kory, your sister is this demon?!

Kory- Yeaah..? If you think she's crazy, I have about four more that you haven't even met.

I recognized one of the twins as Deli. He was hella funny.

Deli- Aye Lela. Where yo boyfriend at?

Boyfriend? What was this I heard off?

Kailela- I don't have one.

Cyrus- You a whole ass liar.

Deli- So you telling me, that Demetrius Anthony Carter, star quarterback, ain't yo boyfriend??

Kailela- Mhm hmm. Ask him. He'll tell you exactly what we are.

Deli- Say less.

We'd broken up into little groups and all of us were together. Kory was with us too.

Hayley- Who was that other girl?

Melo- Kory's sister..

She folded her arms and looked at me up and down like she mad or some shit.

Hayley- I feel like you were more with her, and you're lying to me.

Melo- I mean, We used to date and all.

Hayley- What else aren't you telling me?

Iris- Oh my gosh. She dumped him for going back to her cousin over and over again. Are you happy that you know the truth?

She stayed silent as Iris looked annoyed. Ever since this whole situation with Kailela, she's been on edge.

•Kailela•
I was with Deli and Cy, but I was texting my best friend because we were gonna hang out later.

Bestfr 🤦🏽‍♀️
So he just got a new girlfriend like that?

- Yeah. It's funny cause Metri and I aren't even together.

Bestfr 🤦🏽‍♀️
That was hella quick 😭.

- Mannn.

Cyrus- Stop texting and talk to us you young ass nerd.

Deli- Yeah. Tell us what's going on between you and Metri.

Kailela- Okay, He's weird. He says he likes me, but isn't ready to ask me out.

Cyrus- Give him time. He's never liked anybody like this.

Kailela- Do I just have that affect on people? Like am I just that good?

Deli- Apparently. I guess.