<Chapter .12>

WARNING; THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE, BOMBS, AND SHOOTINGS. IF YOU CANNOT TAKE GRAPHIC SCENCES, I AM COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY SORRY

•Kailela•
School makes me soooooo freaking mad. I'm alone today because Melo and them had an away game so they've been gone since we started, Kadie and everybody is with them, the juniors/seniors had a feild trip.

So it's only the Sophomores and Freshmen dammit. I had a sub in some classes because teachers were gone too. I've never been to school and barely anybody was there.

Kenzie- Lela. You okay?

Kailela- Huh? Yeah I'm fine. Just thinking to myself.

I was stuck with white girls since all the negros decided to be gone. None of my family was here and I'm bout mad as hell too.

Nathan- It's hella dry here. I had the option to stay home too.

Kailela- Can't relate.

The bell had rung and it was signaling that the next class was going on. I was walking to my locker when I heard a familiar song playing, "Pumped Up Kicks", and then gunshots went off. People were screaming and running into classrooms.

I'm pretty sure people were calling 911, I'd gotten my locker open and my backpack was in it, as I was trying to get into a class.

Gunshots kept going off and as soon as they stopped, I slowly backed up to go to my locker, but as I heard sirens going off, I heard a loud boom. The last thing I remember was helping Ashley and her friends, and then going into the air and loosing feeling in my body before everything turned pitch black.

•Nobody•
Chino Hills High School had gone under lockdown as soon as people heard the gunshots. Multiple students began calling 911. Followed with a news crew. So far, not many people were hurt or dead.

Just when they thought the shooting was over, explosions went off near the west wing, blowing up the office, and some staff members and a couple students with it.

Police and SWAT rushed inside the building to see Freshmen Joseph Warner standing there with a gun and a remote in his possession.

After getting him into custody, Paramedics made their way into the school with many gurney's and set off to find students. Parents were called and the students that weren't hurt were let out of the school.

The whole west side of the school was In peices. Paramedics found four staff and five staff bodies under the rubble. Others went to the orgin of the bomb and traced it back to Kailela's locker, which they soon found her body and a couple of others. What they say, she had the worst damage of them all.
......................
It's now five in the afternoon, three hours after the bombing and shooting. News broadcasts with what happened and the victims/survivors were listed.

The Ball Family and friends, all the Chino Hills Basketball team, Mr and Mrs Knight, Kory, Kadence, Camila, Neveah, Metri, Deli, and all the boys
girlfriend's were in the hotel room in Vegas, Just watching Tv until the news came on.

•LaMelo•
Dub City. We'd gone to Vegas for one of our championship games and we'd won. So now we were all celebrating by watching Tv.

Dad- I'm proud of you guys today.

Zo- Y'all bouta win for the third time in a row. Okaaayyy.

Terrance- Finals here we come.

Terrance was Kory's Dad, and Their mom's name was Denice. The news came on and a lady was standing in front of our school.

Gelo- What the heck?

?!- Today at 10:45 a.m, In Chino Hills High School, tragedy struck as a Terrorist attack began. As the students were going into passing period, gunshots began to sound off.

Everybody was silent. Nobody talked.

?!- Police had made their way to the scene, thinking that shooting was over, until a bomb went off, destroying the entire west wing and taking people with it. The bomb was placed inside a students locker, and as soon as the student opened it, explosions everywhere. The shooting had about 10 dead and three injured. Bombing, Four dead and five injured, and one severely injured.

??!- Students called their parents to let them know that they were fine.

Dad- I'm so glad you guys weren't at school today.

Kadence- Wait...Kailela's the only one of us who stayed at school.

My heart dropped into my ass and I've literally never been so scared.

Denice- My Baby...We left her there all by herself.

Tears welled up in her eyes and nobody said anything.

??!- We just got back with the shooting victims.

They started saying names and grades of students who were hurt in the shooting. I was relieved to know Kailela's name wasn't on the list.

?!- During the explosion, not many people were hurt.

Once again they started saying out names and pictures. Some of the staff members had died and they said the kids names that got hurt.

?!- But one student got the worse damage of all, The bomb was placed in the locker of sophomore cheerleader, Kailela Knight....

No...Please don't let what I just heard be real. My eyes started watering and everybody was tearing up.

?!- Not knowing the bomb was placed in her locker, the young teen went to help students Ashley Alvano, Cassidy Noors, and Desiree Williams when the bomb went off. The three teens are safe, the young cheerleader on the other hand got blasted far into ruble. Word on wether she's safe or not has not been announced. The following footage from the security cameras may be disturbing, so if you do not wish to see, please look away.

A video a girl that I recognized as Lela, were helping people that were stuck in the bathroom out. She'd gotten all of them out before her locker exploded, taking her with it. Ashley and her friends started screaming.

As soon as the explosion went off, Denice screamed and started crying.

Denice- My Baby!!!

Dad- We gotta go. Fuck the game.