<Chapter .16>

•Kailela•
Sooo. I got suspended. Ashley and Hayley got four days, while I got a whole ten. That's like two weeks. The school said if I fight again, I'll be getting expelled.

My parents didn't want me to stay at home by myself, So they took me with them to Atlanta. Both of them had a buisness trip so I was chilling in the hotel with Shareef and Shaqir. My aunt was watching us.

•LaMelo•
We won championships, So now we're back at school. It was the morning and school didn't start for another hour. Hella people were wearing little signs that said "#FreeKailela".

Quan- What the hell happened while we were gone??

Gelo- That's what I'm trying to figure out bruh.

Montana had walked passed us with a sign so we stopped him.

O- Aye Tana. Why everybody wearing them little signs?

Montana- Y'all shoulda been here yesterday. It was hella crazy.

Kory- Why?

Montana- Ashley and Hayley tried to jump Kailela but she beat both of their asses. All three of them got suspended, Kailela got arrested and can't come back for two weeks. They said If she gets into another fight she's getting transferred.

Kory- Damn.

Kadence- But she's not even at home.

Quan- Where she at then?

Kory- Nobody know. She hasn't called us back yet.

Kadence- I bet she went with our parents. No doubt.

•Kailela•
I've honestly never had as much fun with Shaqir and Reef. These two are hella cool to be with. My aunt was lowkey looking a little sad. Camila was with her and I was confused.

Kailela- Aren't you supposed to be back in Cali Cam?

Camila- Uhh Yeah. About that.

Mom and Dad came in the room. Mom looked like she'd been crying. They told me to sit down.

Dad- Lela...Your mother and I are getting a divorce...

Kailela- W-What?

My heart had felt like it broken into tiny little peices.

Mom- We actually aren't on a buisness trip. Both of us took you two out here to see how well you'd do with your dad's side of family.

Camila- Why?

Dad- Because, Both of us signed an agreement on who gets you. I get you two.

Kailela- We didn't get any say?

Camila- Do Kory and Kadie know?

Mom- No. And they will not know yet. You two will be staying with your dad and cousins. Lela, I've enrolled you in this nice school. You'll be with Shaqir.

I couldn't say anything at this point. I was in too much shock.

Kailela- When do I start?

Dad- Next week.