<Chapter 0.4>

•Kailela•
This week has been really good. It's Friday and we have our back to school rally, along with our first game. Kory has been hanging around Melo and his friends a lot. Metri and I act like a couple, but we're not.

Right now, Second period just ended and it was time for for third period. Metri had his jersey on and I had my cheer uniform with the little bow and everything.

I hated that part. Melo's girlfriend had been looking at me like she wanted a problem.

Metri- You gone come and be my cheerleader tonight?

Kailela- I don't know, You gonna be my quarterback?

Metri- You already know.

Deli and Cy were also on Varsity football, so they had their jerseys on.

Cyrus- Uhh. Can you guys not flirt in the middle of the damn hallway??

Metri- You and Nique stay fuckin in class though.

Deli- You Guys Do be doing that though.

I had the note for Me, Deli, Cy, Julius,  and Cameron to get out of class. The bell rung and all five of us were late. As soon as we got in there, everybody was in class already.

Mrs Vasquez- You Guys Are late.

Julius- We gotta go.

Mrs Vasquez- This is for that rally shit, isn't it?

Cameron- Yup.

Mrs Vasquez- Alright, Bye.

She took the pass and let us walk over to the gym where everybody would soon be at.

Julius- I'm ready for this game tonight.

This was a rally that anybody could go to, including parents. Andre played football so that mean the Ball Family would. My two brothers and sister would be here too.

Cy- Maann. First dub of the year.

Kailela- I'm just waiting on the dance.

Cameron- Isn't it like sad themed?

Kailela- Yeah, Some of the boys are dancing with us.

Deli- Who's yo partner Lela?

Kailela- Andre.

We'd gotten to the gym and it was all decorated and ready, We had it ready and everything. Me, Chloe, Kadie, and Peyton were the only four girls dancing with boys. The freshmen, Jv, and rest of Varsity were just dancing behind us.

Kadence- Lelaaa. We have to go get changed.

Kailela- Oh shit. You right.

Both of went in the bathroom and started to change into our outfits. A black Chino Hills shirt that we turned into a crop top, black tutus, and our black Air Force one's. Our shirts said Thing One and Two.

First we had to go in our tutus and mask because of what happens in the beginning. We were the "terrible twins".

For the last dance, All the football players were in it. Metri was my partner.

•LaMelo•
First Rally of the year. Everybody had come to the gym and it looked murder themed. Our little squad was sitting with our family, who came to see Andre. The whole clan was here, even the Laker buddies. Kory's other siblings were here.

Camila- This lowkey Kinda scary.

Gelo- Ion know about this one.

Dad- Why is the gym set up like this??

Denise- Ooh. I know what this rally is. They haven't done this since I was a freshman.

Zo- Do What?

Kaliah- Don't worry about it.

Camila- I remember this too Denise.

Kaden- I never knew, I was a basketball player for a reason.

The lights went dark and the loudspeaker came on and I recognized the voice.

Mrs Langley- Emergency Warning. Chino Hills is now on lockdown. I need all students, staff, and family members to please go to the gym safe and sound. We have eight dangerous criminals on campus.

Kyle- What the hell? This is exactly why I don't come to y'all school.

People got scared as police sirens went off. The doors started busting open and we heard the Purge announcement.

Brandon- Is this real? Cause I'm like legit scared.

Two girls with tutus and these baby face masks were on the floor and two guys were with them. The lights were out so we could barely see.

Dmo- Aye Bruh. This is scary. Ion like this no more.

Gelo- Where's my homie Eli?

At the end of the announcement, a beat came on and the light started turning on and off.

Zo- Oh shit. This kinda fire.

Alexis- Where the hell is Andre? He plays football, He's supposed to be here.

Melo- I just wanna roast Eli ugly ass, but he not here.

The girls in tutus started doing flips and when the beat dropped, they started dancing with the body with them.

Iris- Wooaahhh. Now I wanna be a cheerleader.

Hayley- Mann. Is it too late to join the team?

Quan- It's impossible. The girls that pretty much run everything don't like anybody.

Zo- Both Melo's Ex's Are Cheerleaders. Not to mention they're cousins.

Tina- Ooh. How is my favorite child?

Melo- From what I see, she's alright. Still fine as hell.

Hayley smacked me and glared at me.

Hayley- You Better not be talking about that hoe from third and fifth period.

Kory- Aye. Ima need you to stop calling my sister outta her name.

Lorenzo- You ain't bout to talk about my cousin like that.