<Chapter .15>

•Kailela•
I shot up from where I was and looked around. What the hell happened? Immediately I moved my leg and it actually moved. I felt so relieved that all of that was just a dream.

It was only fourth period but really nobody was here. I felt really lonely. Some Mexican and a little black kids were here. I looked bunny as hell.

Madison- Bout Time you woke up.

People were playing music and on Dom's Instagram live. I heard Kodak On Sight and got up.

Dom- Lelaaaaa.

Walking towards him I started rapping Kodak's part in the camera. I noticed that Melo, and everybody else was on. People started commenting on how I was pretty and shit.

Mason- She's not pretty. That's a demon in disguise y'all. This girl bipolar as hell.

Kailela- No I'm nooot.
...................
It was time for lunch. I was with some seniors because none of my friends were here. I was at the basketball court on the blacktop when Ashley and Hayley came over with mostly everybody that was here.

Montana- Awh Hell. I think they bouta try and jump you bitch.

Kailela- They thought.

I started tying my hair up just in case.
They came over to me and I noticed hella people were recording.

Ashley- Wassup Bitch??

Kailela- Why y'all over here?

Hayley- I specifically told you to stay away from my man!! You ain't listen.

Kailela- Uhh. I didn't ask you. So you can shut that shit down.

Ashley- I'm bout tired of her.

They looked at each other and nodded. After that they started hitting. Me being me, I started throwing fists. They got my on the ground and I was still swinging.

I felt something break when I punched one of them, but I wasn't in any pain. Hayley stopped and noticed her tooth was gone. I'd gotten up and grabbed both of them by the hair and started whopping ass.

Everybody was going crazy and recording. Both of their faces were fucked up. I had a couple scratches and a few bruises but I still looked bad.

I was gonna keep going but a big ass police man pulled me off of them and pinned me to the ground. People were still recording and yelling "Free Kailela". They stupid...