<Chapter .13>

•LaMelo•
We all rushed back to Chino Hills, after we saw the news broadcast. My heart hurt like hell. That's my fucking baby. Currently, all of us were at the hospital where Kailela's whole family was freaking out in the waiting room.

Nobody was telling us anything and I was just silent. I wasn't leaving this damn hospital until I knew she was okay. It was like three in the morning.
Kadence was crying into Kory. A doctor finally came out.

?!- Family for Kailela?

All of us stood up and looked at him for hope.

Terrance- Please tell me my daughters okay....

?!- I have good news and bad news.

Denice- Just Tell us.

?!- The good news is, the surgery went well and she's breathing on her own.

Part of me felt relieved that she was at least breathing.

?!- But, Since she was so close to the blast, her spine was damaged in several different places, causing her to be paralyzed from the waist down. She may never be able to walk again on her own because of it.

My heart dropped back down into my stomach and I sat back down, with tears flowing down my face. I saw my brothers shed a tear.

We followed him into where we were outside and saw her in the thingy, hooked up too.

?!- Right now, She's in a short coma.

We were looking at her and she looked peaceful and just so beautiful, even with the burn marks. My heart hurt to look at her.

Then her body started spazzing out and the monitor started beeping like crazy. The doctor ran in and started getting ready for the little clear thing. I don't know what the fuck it's called.

They did that about three times with no response and the line went dead. Everybody was sobbing at this point.

Terrance- NO!! She can't be dead.

We waited another two minutes and nothing happened.

?!- We Lost he-

He was cut off by a gasping sound and coughing. She was alive. I've never felt so happy in my life.

Kailela- Please tell me I did not just fuckin die...Why the hell can I not feel shit in my legs?

I shouldn't be laughing. Only this girl would be confused.

?!- Do you remember anything that happened today?

Kailela- Yes, I'm not stupid. Gunshots went off and I tried to save Ashley rat neck and her ugly ass friends from the bathroom. Then things went boom.

?!!- You did save them. They're alive and safe because of you.

Kailela- So? I don't give a flying fuck. I was being nice to her stupid ass for being in the bathroom. That still doesn't explain why I can't feel shit in my legs.

Quan- Y-Yo. I'm going to hell. She ain't right at all.

!?- The blast caused damage to your spinal cord. You're paralyzed from the waist down.

Kailela- What does that mean?

!?- There's a 99.9% chance you may never walk again.

She looked at him like he was crazy.

Kailela- You funny. Stop lying.

?!- We are totally serious.

Kailela- Bet.

She tried to rotate herself and her legs, but they wouldn't move. At first she was laughing, then her crazy ass started crying.

Kailela- I'm a fucking noodle. Who wants a noodle?! Nobody!!

Melo- I do.

She looked up and saw all of us and cried even more. Terrance and Denice rushed to her and hugged the hell out of her.

•Kailela•
I never thought I'd be a paraplegic in all of my life. I was crying my eyes out and my parents tried to help me. Kadence was by my side and so was Kory and Cami.

Dad- I'm so sorry baby. We should've taken you with us.

Kailela- It's Okay. Least I'm not dead.

Mom- You're a hero baby. You saved your cousin and her friends.

Kailela- I don't give a rats ass about Ashley or her fake ass friends. They dumbasses was stuck in the bathroom and I was tired of hearing them call for help.

Kory- Yep, Okay no. This girl bout to make me go to hell.

Dad- Boy Shut up. Is there anybody you want to see?

Kailela- Melo...He's the only one I want to see right now.

||BREEEHHH. I SWEAR I CRIED WHILE WRITING THESE PARTS. ITS CURRENTLY SIX IN THE MF MORNING AND I SPENT ALL NIGHT WRITING THIS SAD ASS STORY||