<Chapter .19>

[Time Skip 2]

•Kailela•
Sophomore year is over, And I've grown to love Shareef and them. They're like my family. Zaijon is my best friend. My dad was getting married to Maria today. They've been planning this for months.

Kory, and the rest of my family stopped talking to me over time. Camila and I love Maria. She's funny as hell.

Her kids, Jaden, Alex, Ziare, Roman, and Kaden were like my actual brothers.

Dad- You sure everybody is here?

Camila- Yes Dad. Everybody's here.

Dad- Your mother?

My mom, Kadence, Kory, her new boyfriend, The whole Ball Family, and everybody from California was out there. It was packed on both sides. The theme was Black, White, and Red. So my dad had a hood playlist. This man was wearing Jordans with his suit. So were the boys.

They wanted the Oldest daughter and Oldest son to walk first, and youngest together. Since Kaden and Jaden were twins, they were both walking me down the isle. The brothers were Maria's "bridesmaids". Cami and I were Dad's best women.

Kailela- Yeah, The whole family.

All my cousins and grandparents were here. I was hella scared.

Kaden- Lela you look beautiful.

All the girls's hair was in this great syle and I guess I looked pretty.

Kailela- Thanks, I guess...

I was scared out of my mind. I haven't seen any of my Cali friends in almost a year. It was terrifying. I had on a red poofy strapless dress with red heels.

The isle was wide as hell and pretty long so it was about to be a walk.

Dad- Ight fools. I'll see you at the platform.

He left and the music started playing. We started lining up. Kyra and Nicholas were the flower people. They were cousins and he was walking her.
Alex and Ziare had their girlfriends.

•LaMelo•
Soooo. We were at Kaleb's wedding. This man showed up in Jordan's. Shaqir, Shareef and his family and what looked like to be friends were in the first row. We were in the third row.

I haven't seen Kailela in hella long. What Kadence and I did was fucked up and I know that she knows.

Kory- This is lowkey kinda dope.

Kameron- I know right. Dad done improved his game.

Kadence- I just wanna know why we weren't apart of this.

Alicia- Because your dad has legal rights over only two children.

•Kailela•
Jaden, Kaden, and I were in front of Maria and her dad. It was about to be lit. The lights were gonna go off and on before we all came out.

Speaking of them, the music started and everybody stood up. The doors were wide open. As soon as the beat dropped, Roman and Camila started walking. She had on a red shoulder strap dress and it was cute.

When they made it to the platform, Ziare, then Alex. Ohh shit. I was scared.

Kaden- You ready Lela?

Kailela- Please don't let me fall.

Jaden- We'd never let you fall.

My heart was pounding as I linked arms with them. When we walked out those doors, I could feel everybody from my Dad's side staring at me.

Kaden- Some of yo family members need help. Yo ex looking hurt.

Jaden snickered and I damn near laughed, hitting him a little.

Jaden- His mouth a coin slot. Slide a quarter in that and get free candy.

Kaden laughed quietly as I giggled. We were halfway up and about to pass them.

Kailela- Stoopp.

I was near my mom when I almost lost it and started laughing.

Kaden- Jolly Green Giant headass.

I snickered just before passing Quan and O. LaVar was looking at me.

Kailela- You two need to shut uuppp.

We'd finally gotten to the platform and separated. I saw Zaijon, Shaqir, Shareef, and our friends in the front row. They were sitting with us at the big table later on.
.........................
{Skipping Vows becuz I'm cool}

It was time for everybody to go to their assigned tables to eat. My dad and Maria were at the end, Me, Mila, Qir, Reef, Zaijon, were on his side. Ziare, Kaden, Jaden, Roman, Alexis, and Gianna were on Maria's side.

Kailela- This dress hella uncomfortable.

Camila- Maann. I lowkey wanna go change into something else.

Kailela- I brought spare clothes.

Camila- So Did I.

Maria- We can go change if we wanted too.

I know Maria was uncomfortable in that big ass dress. So Me, Cami, Lexi, GiGi, and Maria got up to change.

Camila- Kadence been looking at Zaijon hella hard...

Kailela- She not gone get him.

Lexi- That Boy is head over heels for Lela. Please. She nothing compared to you.

GiGi- Maaann. I heard she done did some shady ass shit.

Kailela- Get with my ex? Oh yeah. Everybody knows about that.

We were in the bathroom and I'd changed into my red softball shirt, black leggings, and my red 4's. I also took my hair out and it was curly. My hair got hella long.

All the other girls got change Into the coordinating colors. Walking to the table, I sat down back next to Zaijon.

•LaMelo•
We were sitting at this big ass table, waiting for the food. Iris, Kadence, Gaby, Neveah, Chloe, Armani, and Arian was looking at this boy at the other table.

Quan- What the hell y'all staring at??

Kadence- That Fine ass boy over there.

Gaby- He could have my kids any day.

Arian- Maann. Just fine for no reason.

Kadence- You Guys think I can shoot my shot with him?

We all looked at her and I was kinda confused. He's not even that cute.

Armani- No Balls.

Kadence- Bet. When get food I will.

Alicia- You need help.

Soon it was time for everybody to go and eat. Kadence did as she wanted. This girl actually went to talk to him. He was tall as hell.

•Kailela•
The girls and I were in front of the line and the boys were in the middle. I was getting my stuff when Cami gasped.

Camila- Lelaaa. There go Kadence flirting with Zaijon.

Kailela- Really? What's he doing?

Camila- He's talking to her, but looks uninterested.

We'd gotten our food and the boys were up. I saw Quan, O, and everybody else from Cali watching Kadence talk to Zaijon. He got his food and as soon as he seen me, He pushed her forehead.

I snickered and damn near spit out my drink as he walked over to me and put his arm around my neck.

Zaijon- Yo sister a lil hoe.