<Chapter 0.9>

•Kailela•
School officially started almost three months ago and it's funny as hell. Calayzhia and I act like we're together but we're not.

Friends with Benefits is better. Kory started dating this girl named Sabrina. She's pretty or whatever. Kadence and Deli broke up so now she needs new friends.

Not my problem. School had already ended for the day and we were at the football game. I had my uniform on with my bow.

Calayzhia- Look at you. A whole damn lunchable. Just sexy.

Kailela- I honestly can't wait until cheer is over. There's been a lot of shit going on.

Chloe- Being solo captain is hella hard too. You gotta carry the team on your own.

Angelo- Kadence is fucked up for quitting.

Kailela- Coach said she's not allowed back on the team for pulling the shit that she did.

Peyton- You have to do all the flips alone now until she can find somebody to replace her.

Caston- That's fucked up.

This was our rivalry game so we had to bring everything we had. I knew damn near my whole family would be here because our older brother Keston played football and he was really good.

•LaMelo•
We're at the biggest football game of the year and Kory and I's families came to together to watch. Kadence has fully become apart of our group, since her and Deli broke up.

I noticed that Hayley was still looking kind of sad.

Melo- What's wrong babe?

Hayley- I still wanted to be a cheerleader.

Kadence- I told you, You don't want too. That's too much work.

Hayley- At my other school I was captain. I don't think it'll be hard to get captain here too.

Kory- Yeah, Good luck trying to take it from Kailela. She's not giving up that position anytime soon.

Camila- She's violent when it come to captian. Trust me.

Hayley- But weren't you captain too Kadie?

Kadence- Yeah, But Kailela always worked harder than me so she was better at it.

The Jv game was almost over and we seen the varsity boys and Kadence's brother, and Andre start walking to the small gym. Quan, Eli, and O were on Jv so they were playing too.

All the Varsity cheerleaders got up too and started following them.

Camila- Why don't you go back on the team Kadence? You can bring Hayley.

Kadence- I can't. Coach says I can't come back until next year, since I quit so close near nationals.

Dad- That must suck.

Kadence- Well, I made a stupid choice, that I have to live with.

Soon the game ended and it was like ten minutes until the other game. Quan, Eli, and O came back and sat with us.

Kory- Good job fuckers.

Eli- Shut up.

Iris- You Guys did good.

O- Least somebody appreciates us.

Kory- We all know she lying.

Iris- Don't expose me.