<Chapter 0.7>

•Kailela•
Practice yesterday was hell. My body physically hurts. I'm having a lazy day and I don't even care. I had on a Nike windbreaker that I took from my boy bestfriend, which was hella big, Adidas track pants, and my custom Nike slides. My hair was in a big ass bun.

Chloe- Damn. Practice really wore you out girl.

Peyton- You sure that's the only thing?

I gasped and playfully hit her on the arm. She noticed that I had Jalen's jacket on.

Kailela- Girl Bye.

Chloe- Jalen is kinda cute.

Kailela- I hate both of you with a passion. I just want you to know that.

Peyton- Trust me. We know.

Speaking of Jalen, he walked over to us with his friends.

Jalen- I see you wearing the jacket you stole from me.

Kailela- Shut up.

He hugged me and he smelt Soo good.

Marcus- You know ima be in class bugging you.

Kailela- We're going to fight.

Darren- Don't be a bully.

Kailela- Leave me alone Darren. You always got something to say.

Darren- You love it.

We were walking from second to third period. Angelo had homeroom with me. I had my Starbucks cup that I'd gotten when I came during second period. It was good as fuck too.

Angelo- I swear I'm never getting my dick sucked by a bitch with braces again.

Choking on my drink, I looked at him. It was only us two now.

Kailela- Why?

Angelo- Cause that shit hurt. Her metal scratching all up on me.

Kailela- I'm not bout to play with you.

Angelo- I'm being deadass. Had me crying and shit.

He said as we walked in the room. Mostly everyone was there already.

Kailela- Uh Huh. Sure you were.

Angelo- You wanna See it for yourself? I'm pretty sure she left a couple scars.

Kailela- No De'Angelo I don't want to see your scarred dick.

I'm pretty sure most people in the room were looking at us but I didn't care.

Angelo- So? You've seen it before.

Kailela- We were like three. That doesn't count.

Angelo- Yes the fuck it does.

I sat down in my seat in the back of the class next to him and the bell rung. All class period this nigga was straight bugging me. My phone flashed and I got a notification that somebody mentioned me in the comments of a video.

It was my and my ex girlfriend Calayzhia. Yes, I said girlfriend. I'm bisexual. Nobody really knows it except for some of my family and close friends. We were together for damn near all of eighth grade.

"Who else remembers them? 😭❤️". They had tagged me and Zhia in the video. Hands down, She was my second love. I ain't never felt that way before.
I liked it and not even a minute later she had texted me.

itzlayzhiaa- You go to Chino Hills? 😭

kailelak- Yeah. Why?

itzlayzhia- My mom enrolled me and I just wanted to know cause I already knew some people there.

kailelak- Are you deadass? 😭 Cause I'll fuckin cry.

itzlayzhia- I start tomorrow 💯

I don't know why, But I got just like hella excited. Tomorrow I was finna be looking hella cute.

Angelo- Why the hell you look so happy?

Kailela- You remember Calayzhia?

Angelo- Hell Yeah I do. You were sprung for her ass. What about her?

Kailela- She's starting here tomorrow.

Angelo- You a damn lie.

Kailela- Deadass.