<Chapter .14>

•Kailela•
I've been in this whack ass hospital for about three weeks now. They're doing tests on me to make sure I'm alright. From what I heard, School is open, but they're rebuilding. Melo and I have been on FaceTime every night.

I'm tired of this nasty ass food. These fuckers even got me a personal nurse just to push me around, well she was my older cousin. But today, I get to go back to school, well not really. I'm going to watch Melo's game. It was a rivalry so I had to watch. Plus nobody knows I'm going.

Getting dressed was really hard, But I had on a Melo BBB shirt, jeans, and my white 4's. The easiest part was doing my hair.

Gianna- You ready ugly?

Kailela- Yes. I just wanted to leave that nasty ass hospital.

Gianna- You know we have to go back after this game right?

Kailela- Ughhhh. Do I live there now??

Gianna- Sadly. It's okay though.

She'd just pulled me out the damn van. I knew it was second quarter and hella cars were parked outside. I seen Zo's car with my family's.

Kailela- I'm lowkey kinda scared.

Gianna- Why? You still bad as fuck. Even in a wheelchair.

Kailela- I know that, But still. Everybody's gonna be asking me hella questions and if I'm okay. You see this stupid ass IV on my arm.

Since I was suffering from breathing on my own these people hooked me up to this little thing that goes in my nose, and another thing with liquid to make sure enough fluid was in my body. Not to mention I'm fucking deaf in my right ear so I have a hearing aid.

Gianna- Just smile and nod your head. Now, the already did a tribute to all the lives lost and those injured. Your picture popped up on the screen from what I heard.

Kailela- Awh Damn. My family is in there. Aren't they?

Gianna- Yeah. We just passed their cars.

Kailela- Now I'm scared.

Gianna- Girl calm down.

We'd gotten up the handicapped ramp near the gym, and I heard LaVar loud ass yelling. As soon as we entered, Serenity and Nique were at the snack bar.

Nique- Lela!!!

She ran over and hugged me with Serenity following. They didn't look at me different and I appreciated them for it.

Kailela- That's for not looking at me weird guys.

Serenity- You're still you. Just with a few new things..

Softly smiling, they hugged me again and they'd sit with us. It was halftime of the Jv game so Melo wasn't playing.

People near the snack bar looked at me and I could tell they felt bad. That was making me nervous.

Nique- You can do this. Ignore their looks.

Gianna- Don't pay attention to any of them...Plus you're not strong enough to push yourself yet.

Kailela- I hate you Gi.

Gianna- Love you too girl.

She began pushing me inside the gym, Where I felt everybody staring at me. Melo and I made eye contact and that man noticed my shirt and smiled hella hard. As GiGi rolled me over there, he got up and sat by me in the handicapped part.

Melo- I see you wearing my face.

Kailela- I hope you realize how pedophiled that sounded.

Melo- So? That's a shirt I did a custom design for. Don't nobody else got pink writing except for you.

Kailela- Awww.

He hugged me and kissed my forehead. My lightskin ass blushed while he started to laugh at me.

Kailela- Stoooppp. It's not funny.

Melo- It's hilarious.

Quan, Eli, O, Lorenzo, Will, Chris, Narvin, Gelo, and Zo came down too.

O- There go Lela ugly ass.

Kailela- Shut up Onyeka.

O- Ouch. Brought out my government.

Quan- Welcome back booger.

Kailela- I'm not back yet. Sadly. They only let me come and watch the game. Then I gotta go back.

Gelo- Melo won't say it out loud with his scary ass, But he really misses you.

Melo- Shut up.

His cheeked started to turn red and he began playing in his hair.

Kailela- Awwwhh. I miss your lanky skinny noodle ass too.

Melo- You supposed to be on my side.

Kailela- True, But you laughed at me. So now it's my turn.

Zo- You're an evil girlfriend. Melo, I honestly feel sorry for you, for letting you be with this evil girl.

Kailela- You love me.

Gelo- You're a bully.

Kailela- Whatever. You all stink. Where's my two favorite girls?

Zo- Denise had a family thing.

Gelo- Izzy's got a game.

I groaned and rolled my eyes.

Kailela- So I'm stuck with all y'all.

Getting out my phone, I got the notification that Obj's brother commented on my Instagram post.

"@iam_kobixxiii; Praying for yo lil ass 😂😭😍"

My mouth dropped. Kordell was fine as fuck to be honest. Just like his brother.

Eli- Why you look like that?

Kailela- Odell fine ass brother commented on my picture.

Quan- Kordell?? That man ugly as hell.

Kailela- Ooh Nooo. He fineeee.