<Chapter .17>

-One Week Later-

•LaMelo•
It's been a week since we've heard that Lela got suspended. She hasn't posted anything on social media or awnsered anybody's calls. I'm starting to get a little bit worried.

School had ended and we were all walking towards the front of the school. We seen Kailela's parents at her locker. They looked like they were cleaning it out.

Kadence- Uhh. Mom, Dad. What are you guys doing here??

Kory- Why haven't you guys been home?

Alicia- There's a lot we have to tell you two and not much time to explain.

Kadence- Why are you cleaning out Kailela's locker?

Alicia- Because we transferred her out.

My heart dropped and every chance of her and I getting back together was ruined.

Kory- What?? Why?!

Kaleb- Because your mother and I are no longer together, and the state said that we each get two kids.

Alicia- I have you two, He has Lela and Cami.

Kadence- We didn't get a say in this? You just take my twin sister with no regrets.

Kory- Where are they?

Kaleb- Atlanta. With my side of the family.

Kadence and Kory were hella mad. I was sad because I didn't know if I was ever gonna see her again.

•Kailela•
I started my new school today. It's alright. Reef and Qir introduced me to their friends and they're really funny. One of their friends keeps trying to get at me. He's cute though.

||EXCUSE THE SHORTNESS. THERES ABOUT TO BE A FOUR MONTH TIME SKIP. ITS NOW JANUARY.||