<Chapter .10>

•Kailela•
After winning the game, I went home. I'd posted a picture of me in a tank top and shorts with the caption "Who can do it like me? 😘" Hella people commented but one stuck out in particular.

@melo; Nobody Baby 😍❤️

Uhmmm. What? Doesn't this nigga have a girlfriend?? I decided to text him, since I still had his number.

- Uhhh. Sir. Why are you commenting on my posts? Don't you have a girl?

Damn. This dude texted back hella fuckin fast, like he was waiting for me to text him.

LaMelo 🖕🏽
Yeah 😭 but you better looking than her. Tbsfhhhhh...

- Then why are you with her? Tf.

LaMelo 🖕🏽
Cuz you won't give me the time of day.

- Are you serious? I don't give you the time of day because you said you were scared and would always go back to Ashley.

He didn't respond so I knew I'd won. Later on I had to go to this party. It was another one of Dom's parties. They was always lit as fuck.
.....................
I'd gotten all ready and looked nice as hell to be so honest. When I got there, I was let into the V.I.P section, like always.

Funny. I didn't see Melo or any of them there. But I did see his girl, and she looked lonely. So I walked over to her.

Kailela- Hi...

She looked up and looked really nervous.

?!- Hey.

Kailela- I see you in third period, Hayley right?

?!- Yeah. Are you Kailela?

Kailela- Yeah. You looked lonely so I decided to come give you company.

We spent the next thirty minutes just talking and getting to know each other. Lacey had handed us cups of vodka. Everybody was dancing and singing to Tee Grizzly. I started hanging out with Chris, Eli, Don, Narvin, and O.

•LaMelo•
Once again, We were at home, playing 2k, chilling. Everybody was having hella fun. Don, Eli, Chris, Narvin, and O weren't here. Kadence looked and her phone and groaned hella loud.

Quan- Well Damn. What's wrong with you girl?

Kadence- Dom's having another party and nobody told me.

Gelo- You serious?

Kadence- Yeah! He's on live.

Gelo- Join it, I wanna see.

She connected her phone to the other Tv and joined his live video.

Dom- Yoo. Everybody out here wildin.

He flipped the camera and First day out was playing. Everybody was rapping, then he went upstairs to the VIP section where hella people. He focused on this group. It was Chris, O, Narvin, Don, Eli, Kailela, Zo, and Jace.

But Kailela wasn't even with them though.

Quan- Them lying ass niggas.

Kadence- Bruh what the hell.

Dad- What y'all watchi-Is that Zo?

Denise- What's he doing there?

Quan- How come we never be invited to them Damn parties??

Kadence- Maaan. I'd like to go to just one for once.

Dom- Oop. I knew this girl was hoe.

Dance for you by Beyoncé was on and he flipped the camera to see Hayley all up on this other nigga, giving him a lap dance. My heart dropped.

LaVar- Damn...I knew something was finna happen with her.

Dom- Look at this, Kailela you ain't shit. Ain't that yo friend??

Kailela was just watching and shaking her head. Quan started dying laughing.
Then she got out her phone and started texting somebody.

Dom- Who the hell you texting?

My phone dinged after she locked her phone.

Kailela 💔
You and I both know that yo little relationship is over....

Oh wow. This girl. But she was just getting at me about how I had a girl.

- Don't expose me like that 😭. I see Dom's live.

Kailela 💔
It's okay Melon 😂

- Melon? Awh Hell Nah. Gmfu.

Kailela 💔
I kid. You know ilyyyyy

- You tryna give me another chance?

Kailela 💔
Boy bye 😭. All you gone do is go back to Ashley retarded ass.

- How can I do that when she moved? Ion even know where she stay at.

Kailela 💔
You're gonna hurt me again.....

- Babygirl I promise I'm not gone hurt you no more.

Kailela 💔
Mhm. Lies.

I kissed my teeth and exited out the message app and onto Twitter. I found one of the videos that her and I took and posted it saying, "You think I'm playing witchu 😭 @kailela_"

Like ten seconds later hella people started commenting, and Kailela called me.

Kailela- Stooopp. You're gonna make me cry. Delete it.

Melo- You still think I'm lying?

By this time I was up in my room.

Kailela- Yes, You're lying. Stop lying to me LaMelo.

Melo- Let me take you out.

Kailela- Boy, You know how late it is?

Melo- It's like, Seven. Come on. Lemme take you somewhere.

Kailela- Fine. Only because this party is lowkey irritating.

Melo- I'll be there in ten.

Hanging up, I put on some shoes and grabbed some money, You ain't never seen me zoom down them stairs so fast.

Dad- Boy, Where the hell you going?

Melo- Out. I'll be back.