Chapter 1

The village was attacked by a creature that was thought to be no more than history. A rare and ancient Bijuu born once again from fire and thunder. It was known for destroying everything in it's path, however the sacrifice is the only one who can make a choice to either control it or kill it. A daughter chosen to be a sacrifice as a host for this creature in order to preserve the remains of the village, however they all saw her as nothing, but another monster coming to destroy and prosper.  No matter where she goes they will always know and they will always treat her the same. She was known as Chinami born of the Chinoike Clan in the Land of Lightening and the beast was none other than the Great Raijū.

~~~A few hours before destruction~~~

Agonizing screams could be heard as some of the villagers walked past the home of Nagashi and Akane. The neighbors helped deliver as Everyone stopped by with gifts to congratulate the married couple on their first new born baby.

"It's a girl" Nagashi said in a low soft voice handing his daughter to Akane who was just now controlling her breaths. "You did well" He kissed the top of her head before kneeling down right beside the bed smiling at her and the small child.

"Oh she's so perfect she has your silver hair" She smiled softly.

"She has your beautiful red eyes and your delicate soft smile" Nagashi rubbed the baby's cheek with his index finger getting the baby to make little small sounds here and there as she tried to catch her father's finger. She started crying loudly as she realized she has yet to get a hold of her father's finger. The couple chuckled softly at her efforts.

Akane fed and put the baby to sleep laying down right beside her as well under the blankets.

"What shall we name her?" Nagashi spoke softly careful not to startle the baby awake.

"Chinami suits her really well and with that name she will grow up to be a beautiful fine young woman" The couple both agreed talking about there daughters future together.

Nagashi kissed his now sleeping wife and daughter on the head before heading out to speak with the leader of the clan. He came across two guards guarding the office.

"I am to be expected by the Leader of this village" Nagashi said before the guards could even ask him his reason. They just opened the doors for him before heading through. "You wanted to see me sir"

"Congratulations on your first new born, however, we'd love to have you stay with us and become members of the Chinoike Clan" He held his hand out for Nagashi to take, but he rejected him.

"With all do respect sir I'd love to stay, however, my plans were to migrate my family to the Land of winds" He thought it would be best to quickly get back on the road after his wife recovers.

"Maybe you should wait a bit until the baby is a bit older...These neighboring clans are not so safe, especially not safe enough for resting" He wanted Nagashi to stick around a bit longer, but he also had a point. They would be vulnerable to fight seeing his wife would have to keep their child safe not being able to fight in her condition and what were to happen if Nagashi were to stray too far.

"We can stay a bit longer" Nagashi said proudly shaking his hand. There was a huge explosion just as the two guards came rushing in.

"Sir there is a Tailed beast in the city, but this one is really different from all the others... this one isn't know to anyone" The guards were horrified as we ran immediately to the scene to investigate seeing that there was an opening for enemies to run in through.

"Don't tell me they're behind this" Nagashi mumbled under his breath watching as a uchiha clan attacked.

"That beast was ancient it was destroyed years ago when the first Raikage sealed it away and destroyed the host... How?" Everyone was beyond shocked to see this beast had returned. Many of the villagers were on their knees begging for their village to be spared as the enemy slaughtered them to their feet.

"MEN INTO POSITIONS! MOVE!" Orders were given for all men to stand ground and fight, however, Nagashi had a separate order to go and find his wife.

He ran back to the house to find his wife scared holding onto Chinami for dear life.

"AKANE!!!"Lets go" he rushed to her side to help her up and out the door. The loud booming sound of buildings falling, people screaming in fear, and seeing her father so angry at that scared Chinami causing her to scream and cry. Nagashi ignored all of these things finding a safer way for his wife and child guiding them back to the leader.

"This beast is beyond powerful we have to find a way to seal it away" Nagashi mentioned rushing over to the leader.

"It is hard to ask such a task of you..." The leader looked away not wanting to think about using the child as a host.

Her mother held her closer shedding a few tears onto Chinami's cheek.

"Chinami please forgive me for what I'm about to do" They went to higher grounds closer to the beast placing Chinami onto the ground in the center of a weird marking. She explained to every one of a plan to save the village and everyone agreed to it.

She was placed on the altar where her mother performed three seals, one being the Reaper Death Seal, then the 8 trigram seal, and lastly one that no one has ever seen before. 

The last seal was in the form of a flower it was quite interesting, but what is it used for in this case.

"Wait Akane why are you using the death reaper seal?" Nagashi tried stopping her.

"There's no guarantee the seal won't weaken over time, but this can stop all current problems Nagashi please don't question why I'm doing this, but please don't give up... Chinami needs a future and so does what remains of this village"

"Stop her!!" One of the Uchiha clan members ordered another, but in order for the seal to work they have to keep the enemies away.

She used everything she had to prevent the beast from causing any further destruction. Successfully sealing it within her daughter, however by the time she did she had two kunai's in her chest one deeper than the other.

"Akane!!!" Nagashi called out to her.

"Don't worry about me, her safety is all that matters now" She fell next to her daughter, tears began roll down her face as Nagashi continued to kill the remaining enemies that came at him causing the others to fall back and away from the village. "You will carry this beast my child...I'm sorry you have to carry such a burden, however together we are saving many lives... treat the people you meet with respect and care, even if it's not given to you... Take care of your father... I love you both, but nothing is guaranteed to be forever"

Nagashi held his dying wife in his arms until her very last breath. Her last words directed to him were I love you and to protect their daughter.

*Time Skip*

After the funeral services were held for the fallen the leader spoke with Nagashi once more.

"Nagashi i apologize, however the people don't feel safe with her in the village" He spoke, but Nagashi was already packed and ready to leave this village behind.

"I wasn't planing on sticking around anyway. Who knows if they'll now be coming back for her and this village doesn't need to have any more conflicts after today, I wish you all well" Nagashi left the village behind never to turn back to it as he journeyed across the lands. He strayed closer to the river in need of food for Chinami and himself, but it was also for a low profile.