Chapter 14

~Chinami's POV

"Chinami, I'm sorry" I stood at the edge of the cliff looking at a man with white hair and blue eyes. He was the same one from before.

"For what" I managed to speak not understanding what he meant as I felt his hand forcefully push my shoulder causing me to fall back.

Feeling myself falling deeper and deeper I shot up screaming, sweating with beads on my forehead and my heart pounding against my chest.  That almost felt real I thought placing a hand over my chest to try and calm down.

"What's wrong?" Temari, kankuro, and Gaara burst into the room with concerned expressions across their faces. Kankuro rushed to the windows checking them afraid that someone got in here and Gaara rushed to my side stroking my hair.

"I'm sorry if I woke you guys I -I just had a bad dream" I hugged onto Gaara's torso relaxing into his firm, but loose grip while he continued to stroke my hair. It felt nice and he's the only one to have ever taken fondness in my hair.

When everything was cleared everyone went back to their rooms except for Gaara who remained beside me as I fell back asleep.

As I drifted I could only think about two things. One, who was that man? Two, Why was he sorry?

I groaned as the light beamed through the window shining brightly blinding me for a bit. I looked over and Gaara wasn't here anymore. He must have woken up before I did and left.

I thought for a bit then came to the realization.

"Oh my bunz" I flung the covers off of me hopped of the bed and scurried to the door as it opened.

"Chinami aren't you supposed to -" I rushed passed Temari cutting her off as she jumped out of my way.

I put on my clothes as I rushed out the door grabbing all of my things heading to Gaara office.

Failing to fight my urges I picked up some hot buns on the way not knowing if he ate or not. I greeted everyone respectively on the way in as I made my way up the steps.

After taking a quick breath I knocked on the door Softly but loud enough for him to hear.

"Come in" he said, I smiled when he didn't. I love how deep his voice was. I opened the door and closed it behind me smiling seeing him sit at his desk reading I've reading over complaints and confidential letters and missions and yeah he basically has the toughest job.

If I were him I would've crashed already. I don't think my mind would be able to keep up with all that stuff.

"I didn't know if you had eaten or not, but I picked up some buns on the way here" He looked up smirking and my heart might have stopped for a split second because there was just something in the way he looked at me and smirked.

Maybe?

No Chinami he is the KAZEKAGE and your BEST FRIEND for crying out loud. He would never like you like that. Besides I wouldn't be cut out to be.

I just ignored it and stop thinking about it. I took a bun out of the bag giving it to him.

When he moved to grab it his hand brushed cross mine this didn't feel like any other normal skin to skin contact we had.

It was more like the electricity within me was increasing greatly surging through my body. It's like we were connecting just by touch and staring into each other's eyes. Oh gosh I'm ranting right now how can I stop.

Get a hold of yourself Chinami. I know Naruto would joke about this right now and he even joked about it before. Gaara being my boyfriend and all or me liking him, but Naruto you idiot it would never happen.

There was a firm knock on the door causing us to quickly jump a part and turn our attention to the door as it opened.

"Good morning, Lord Kazekage" Aki rushed over pushing me out the way to get to Gaara.

"I bought food" Then she looks down at the buns on the table. "Have you already eaten?" She asked sounding slightly saddened.

"No not yet, but I was about to" he replied slightly smiling.

"Well you shouldn't eat these their not going to fill you neither are they healthy" she said sitting the food she bought out in front of him.

He looked at me and I just warmly smiled at him not minding. Gaara seemed annoyed, but he didn't show it. He doesn't show a lot of his emotions, but I always know what he's feeling.