Chapter 19

~Nagashi's POV

After waiting around for about an hour I seen that she had ran right past us not noticing. I looked towards Urata to give him the signal to take it easy as he was prepared to go after her. 

We followed her until she collapsed onto the ground.

"Why can't I have died too? Why did you leave me to deal with this alone...Dad" She began to cry as I approached her slowly making her alert as she moved getting up looking directly at you as I gave her a small smile.

"I didn't leave you alone technically I was just always watching from a distance" I chuckled at her ceaselessness to give he a slight hint hopping she picked up on it as I seen Urata slowly approach her from behind.

"Master you shouldn't carelessly approach her while she's in a state such as this" He knocked her out strugging his shoulders.

"She wasn't going to attack me" From what I know it's the beast itself that takes control itself, which would have done things Chinami could never do herself. Maybe she would kill if there was a reason to do so, but she's too innocent for that. 

We made it back to the hideout not long after we captured her. If anything goes well I sent a message out to Kakashi that he should receive by morning. It may not say exactly where I am but he should be able to sniff her out. 

I laid her in the cage gently waiting for her to wake up watching her as she stirred around slowly. She shot up looking around as she glared at me looking confused all over again.

"who are you and where am I?" She asked without hesitation. I chuckled at her curiousness to get her question answered. I'm debating on whether I should tell her or not.  It may be better for her i she didn't know. 

"Don't worry about that right now" I crouched down beside the cage reaching my hand in to pat her head only to have my hand slapped away by her. "It's better if you don't know"

"By the judging of your clothes you're a member of the Akatsuki" I nodded. "Why am I here?" She looked at me sacred as she backed away from me and to the back of the cage. This is starting to feel wrong to me. What is she doing here I shouldn't have brought her here. 

"We want the beast Chinami" I didn't bother to look back because I noticed that it was none other than Itachi Uchiha. 

"What do you want with Raiju?" She questioned scared of the answer she was going to recieve. 

"If we extract him from you then we only have to worry about the Nine tails"

"No way!!! I'm not helping you in your plans nor am I giving up Raiju, so Back off!!" She yelled the last part backing away further to the back of the cage as Itachi neared it. 

The beast began to come forth again causing her pain as she slowly transformed starting with her right arm then her right eye was a deadly blue just like the beast. It bought back memories from when the beast attacked the village causing the death of Akane my wife. 

"It must have sensed my presence as I neared her... either the beast knows and forces itself to take control or it's trying to protect her" Itachi backed away from her slowly "Get her ready... we waste no time" He mentions glaring at me sternly. 

"Ready for what...what's happening?" She questioned.  

"I suppose I can let you know before you die" I tensed up clinching my fists after Itachi said that. "Our goal is to resurrect the ten tailed beast in order dominate the world and all we need is your beast to do so" He said without a care. This was making me beyond angry he said that I'd be able to leave after he got what he wanted I'd get what I wanted.