3

[HANEUL]

I woke in a very unfamiliar room in a very uncomfortable position.

"Where the heck am I?" I mumbled and shook my head. That was until I recalled yesterday's event making me shake in fear.

"I can't be here right?" I said to myself. "Wake up, Kim Haneul. It's just a bad dream. Haewon you idiot, I will kill you. Who told you to tell me such a scary story?

I was freaking out until the door knocked.

"Are you awake?" A sweet yet manly voice asked from the door. Who the heck was that? Where the hell am I? Is this how I meet my end? I started to panic.

"Aren't you gonna open the door?" He asked, his voice sounding patient.

I picked up the flower vase on the table for safety in case something happened. I slowly unlocked the door. When did I close it?

A figure entered. I pointed the vase at it, making it surprised by my sudden action.

"What are you doing?" The voice asked me.

"What are you? Who are you? Why am I here? What are you going to do with me-"

"One question at a time." He said cutting me off.

I looked at him raising my head and got startled by how he looked. But somehow I felt like I knew him. No, it's not possible.

What are you thinking, idiot? Come to your senses.

"I can't say anything at the moment but I won't harm you so please relax." He said, making me lower the vase. "I'm Park Jimin."

"I am Kim Haneul." I said, thinking it was basic manners to give him my name after he gave me his.

"Hey! Is she awake?" A voice asked from downstairs.

"Yes, she is.", Jimin answered.

"Are there more people here?" I asked, warily.

" We are seven here. You don't have to be so cautious. No one here will harm you." He said, frowning slightly.

It wasn't reassuring at all but I kept that to myself and followed him.

He led me downstairs where his six companions were. A pink-haired was cooking. A brown-haired, orange-haired, and yellow-haired were laughing very hard at god knows what? A green-haired was helping the pink-haired haired to cook. And the last black haired was sleeping? Jimin had grey hair and it was easy on the eyes.

What is this? A rainbow household?

Why are they so pleasant to stare at? Damn it.

Jimin chuckled for whatever reasons he found funny.

"Hey there. You sure are pretty." The brown-haired said to me? 

I was so busy panicking that I didn't hear Jimin saying my name so decided to manhandle me.

"Hey. Put me down." I shouted.

"Jimin is looking like he is going to throw her down the pits of volcanoes." The yellow-haired dude chuckled.
__

(edited)