31

[THIRD PERSON]

"The things we do for her." Sighed Jimin as they had already started their journey in search for Haneul.

"First of, we need to start looking for the places where Haewon could probably reside." Seokjin announced.

"We could maybe ask random passerbys for their information?" Jungkook suggested.

"That's a good idea." Namjoon smiled and patted his back. "You watching movies are not for mothing."

"That maybe a compliment but that hurts." Jungkook pouted while his hair was being ruffled by Namjoon.

"Let's shut the fuck up and continue our journey, how about that?" Yoongi said with a sarcastic smile plastered on his lips.

"Oh. I like that idea!" Taehyung giggled along with Hoseok. It was late and past mid-night, but that didn't stop them from moving forward.

"Let's rest here for today." Namjoon said as they reached a large tree which looked......creepy.

Taehyung smiled weirdly and turned towards Jimin who was giving him the same smile. They knew what was going on each other's mind; That's creepy shit and I am strangely scared right now.

"A-are we sure we will spend our night here?" Jimin asked, unsure.

"It looks strange here. I am getting creepy vibes." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded.

"Don't worry, dude. I don't think anything will happen." Namjoon reassured but he was not sure himself.

"Yeah hyung. Let's spend our night here." Jungkook smiled.

"Hoseok, pass me that bag. I need to sleep now." Yoongi yawned.

"Hyung, don't you want to eat anything?" Hoseok asked while passing his bag to him.

"Nah. I am tired." Yoongi said. "Too tired to eat."

"Shall I feed you?" Jungkook intervented making him blush and snort.

"No thanks, dude."

"Namjoon hyung, can I talk to you personally?" Jimin tugged Namjoon's shirt.

Namjoon smiled and nodded, standing up from his sitting position and following Jimin.

"What's up?" Namjoon asked when they reached a secluded place.

"Hyung...I can't use my powers." Jimin said.  Namjoon's plastered smile was faded away replaced by a confused frown.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked.

"Exactly that hyung. I couldn't use my power from that night." Jimin emphasised.

"You mean that night when you kis--" Namjoon was cut off harshly by Jimin who rushed over to cover his mouth.

Jimin nodded.

Namjoon sighed. "Let's wait and see what it leads to."

Jimin nodded, again.

"Whatever happens will happen. So no need to worry for now." Namjoon smiled and patted his back.
___