26

[HANEUL]

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE SAID THAT?!?" Eunji exclaimed after I vented to her about what happened.

"S-she said I always seduce men who only she likes." I sobbed and she patted me, softly.

"She spits bullshit. Don't listen to what she says, it's all lie." Eunji calmly whispered.

"Did she cut off our friendship just because I am dating Jimin?" I asked and sniffled.

"She is just jealous." Eunji stroked my hair.

"I love her just as much as I love him." I said. "I don't want to lose anyone of them."

"Don't cry." She said. "Haewon doesn't deserve you."

"W-will you a-abond-don me t-too like h-her?" I choked out.

"I would never, baby, I will always protect you." She said. "I will talk to her tomorrow."

"Morning, love!" A voice exclaimed behind me. I smiled.

I turned around to see Jimin holding a flower in his hand and skipping his way towards me. Yup. Skipping.

While in the process, he almost tripped on his one leg making me let out a silent laugh.

"Good morning to you too." I greeted, shyly.

"How have you been?" He asked as he gave the flower to me.

"I am okay." Okay. Am I really?

"You sure?" His face turned to a serious expression.

I nodded, smiling brightly.

"Let's go!" Jimin returned the smile and hold my hands.

As we were walking down the hallways, many gossips were heard.

"Are they dating?"

"What do you mean??"

"Why are they holding hands?"

"Ah. My chance is gone."

"What's so good about her?"

I glared at the voice that said it.

"Bye, baby." Jimin said as we approached my classroom.

He kissed my forehead and waved me.

I went to my usual seat and all the people surrounded me asking if we were dating.

"YAH! HANEUL!!" A panicking voice called out and I saw a sweating Eunji panting heavily while taking long strides towards me.

"What got you so worked out?" I asked as she approached me, all the people who surrounded me also disappeared.

She slumped in the seat next to me.

"I met a weird man." She panted.

"Breathe."

"Okay so that man, more like a beggar. He told me something really weird."

"What did he tell you??" I asked.

"The portal will be closed and she will take over the world." She said with a dark look but something told me that she was forcing it.

"Which portal and who will take over the world?" I questioned, interested.

"I don't know who but the portal to," She paused.

"Portal to where?"

"Portal to the mirror world."
___