33

[THIRD PERSON]

Jimin stood still as he saw two path diverging. He sighed. It was harder than he thought. He was at a place with the hard objects all around him which he couldn't decipher.

When he travelled around aimlessly, he came to a realization that he couldn't find all of them together. He had to find them one by one so the first person he decided to find was: Haneul.

Jimin's valid confrontation to himself was that others can protect themselves with their power or so he thought.

So Jimin started off with her memories of where she would be more likely to be.

"I like things which are calming to see and feel."

Calming to see and feel? What was that? Either it was something related to comfort or.....nature.

"What is it that is related to both comfort and nature...?" He mumbled.

Suddenly something clicked in his mind. God bless his school teachers.

"Where the hell is water in this area?" He kept wandering in the weird maze.

Jimin soon started hearing the waves of the ocean but couldn't see it. What did he really got himself into?

He turned right then again right and then left but he met the dead end. He screamed in frustration before making his way back to where did he start and took the other way.

Finally a calming thing to see came into his view. But he realized Haneul wasn't there. Ocean is something Taehyung would prefer.

That's when Jimin came to know that the clue given to him was not only for Haneul but it applied to everyone.

"Jimin?" He heard a voice and turned around. His lips formed a smile and he dropped on his knees.

At least I found one person.

It was the person he expected.

"Taehyung."

"What are you doing here Jimin? Where is Haneul and others?" He questioned, surprised and confused to see Jimin.

"I have to find them. Help me, Taehyung-ah." Jimin sighed.

Taehyung smiled brightly and nodded. "Don't you worry, Jimin-ah." Taehyung placed a hand on Jimin's shoulder. "We will surely find them."

"Umm." Jimin nodded, returning Taehyung's smile. "We will find them and end this hell."

"Let's go, now." Taehyung took Jimin's hands and turned away from the ocean. "I will miss this."

"Yeah, I will too." Jimin followed his lead.

___

(Why do I feel like this is turning into a vmin fanfic?)