29

[HANEUL]

"A party?" I asked, confused as I received the card. "Who throws parties when mid-terms are around the corner?"

"I don't know but I am excited." Eunji squealed hugging me from my back.

"Who is the host?" I asked.

"Senior from biology department. I think his name was Park Chanyeol or something."

"Who else are going to attend?" I asked as we walked to the cafeteria.

"I heard he invited almost half of the school population." Eunji gasped. "And don't worry you idiot. Your prince charming and the other princes are definitely coming."

I giggled and hit her shoulder. Haewon walked pass by us and flipped her hair at my face.

"What the hell is your problem?" I glared at her.

She gave me a ugly smirk. "You. You are my problem."

"Are you that jealous of her?" Eunji asked, smirking.

"Oh why would I be? I am pretty sure they won't last." She winked at me and walked away.

My anger boiled as I charged towards her but Eunji held me.

She better thank Eunji or her nose would be missing by tomorrow.

"Leave it. She is just jealous."

Yeah, Eunji decided that we had to look smokingly hot so we chosed red dress.

The dressed hugged my body where it was needed. After getting the message from Jimin that they had reached the venue, Eunji and I started to make our way towards the place.

"Ready?" Eunji connected our hands and I smiled.

"Yeah." I giggled before making our way inside. The spotlight focused on us as we entered.

Many people were looking at our direction but my eyes searched for only one person.

"Where is Jimin?" I asked Eunji but she shrugged.

I let go of her hand and explored every corner of the house in search for Jimin and the others but no sign of them.

"Hey, have you seen Jimin?" I approached a random guy.

"I did but that was about half hour earlier." He answered and I sighed in relief. At least he was here.

I started to search for him again but then there was no trace of him.

As I walked, a man approached me.

"Hey," He winked and I forced a smile. "I am Byun Baekhyun."

"Hello." I bowed. "I am in hurry so if you excuse me."

I made my way away from him and wandered around the house for about ten minutes.

I started to panic and started to search for Eunji, bumping with Haewon at the middle of the way who just smirked at me.

"EUNJI!" I hugged her.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" She asked, sensing my panicking.

"J-jimin's not here." I exclaimed almost crying.

"What?" She asked confused.

"I searched the house for past thirty minutes and no sign of Jimin." I sobbed.

She patted my head. "You go and search again. I will help you, okay?"

I nodded and went to the other side.

I suddenly felt someone pulling me back and before I can see who is it, the person placed something on my mouth. My vision slowly started to black out.

Jimin..

I lost conscious.

[EXTRA SCENE]

"Let us go, you bastards!" Jimin shouted. Jongdae covered his ears and glared at him.

"What the hell do you want from us?" Namjoon growled. Chanyeol smirked.

"Nothing. Just wanted you all to go back where you belong." He shrugged.

"What the fucking hell do you mean by that, you fucker." Yoongi glared and it was the most scariest shit ever.

"Oh shut up. Don't act like you have no idea." Sehun rolled his eyes. "You know exactly what we mean."

Jungkook let out a snort followed by Taehyung and Hoseok.

"We are adults. We should talk this out like a grown up ones." Seokjin tried to convince him even though from his mind, there were signals to kill them.

"Let's go together, right....princes?" Jongin winked.

"What are we even waiting for, anyway?" Baekhyun whined. "Haewon already cleared Haneul."

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DO YOU MEAN--"

"Geez calm down." Baekhyun cut Jimin off. "She just erased her memories."

"What do you--"

"Because you are coming with us." Suho who was silent all the time said.

"No fucking way in hell that is gonna happen!" Someone interrupted. They all turned around and saw the unexpected.

There was Eunji with rage burning in her eyes and fire from her hands.

"You cannot steal Haneul's happiness away from her!" Eunji said.

"Here comes our great angel." Kyungsoo sarcastically remarked.

"Shut the fuck up. Let them go." Eunji deadpanned.

"Like I would." Chanyeol rolled his eyes and moved towards the remote of the portal.

"NO-"

"Wait--"

"Let go of us-"

"I will fucking kill-"

All the screams were vanished when Chanyeol pressed a certain button in the remote.
___