28

[HANEUL]

"Will it be weird if I tell you that I fall in love with you more with each passing day?" Jimin blurted out from nowhere.

I was caught off guard, suddenly brought back to the reality with choastic sqeauls. I completely forgot that we were in my class, since he popped out of nowhere in the excuse of 'missing me'.

And I am pretty much sure that the girls heard what he was spitting at the moment.

"It is weird. But the fact that I fall in love with you more and more every second is weirder." I shyly, giggled.

He flashed me his famous boyish smile, the smile I am head over heels for. The smile that could conquer the world. The boy himself is ethereal. I cannot believe he is mine.

"Well then, I love you more than you love me by every second." He shoot. Oh. Well, two can play this game.

"That is my line." I narrowed my eyes.

"Well might as well change because I love you more than you do." He winked.

"Then I love love loveeeee you. I love Park Jimin more than he realises." I acted as if I was shouting.

"I doubt that--"

"STOP YOU TWO! You two make me feel bad being single." Eunji sulked next to me as I chuckled. "Jimin, stop flirting with your own girlfriend."

"Geez, I can flirt with her whenever I want. Chill dude." Jimin spat, unamused. "If you have problem, find yourself a boyfriend and flirt with him. Don't disturb our moment."

"Sometimes, I really wonder why is she dating you." Eunji pointed at me. "Hey girl, tell me your secret. How can you handle such a bratty person?"

"Umm... It's not easy." I acted as if I was giving an interview. "Sometimes I want to kill him but I get reminded that I love him so I let him live. With a heavy heart."

"I can't believe you. You...you.." He clutched his chest and fake sobbed.

"Park Jimin, you just got dumped." Eunji laughed loudly.

Jimin pouted and looked at me. I smiled and pecked his forehead.
He smiled devilishly towards Eunji and showed a victory sign.

"Park Jimin, if you get dumped, come to me whenever. I am a nice company just so you know." An annoying voice spoke as I clenched my fist.

"No thanks." Jimin kindly refused her as I snickered under my breathe. "I will make sure she can never leave me."

"Ewww. Get away." Eunji shooed us away.

[EXTRA SCENE]

"Is the project completed?" She asked as she took a bite of her apple.

"It is. But I don't know if it would really work on humans." He answered, sitting before her and clasping his hands.

"Why not on humans? They are meant to be our slaves. They are meant to cherish us and be scared of us." She growled out, angrily.

"They are not just humans." He snapped. "They are the unborn children of the reign of emperors who used to rule us."

"Then tell me, why the fuck are they not in this world? Why the fuck did one of them who caught my eyes, fell in love with a mere human?" She screamed.

"Shut the fuck up. Just because I am helping you here, do you think you can order me around?" He glared at her. "They all were somehow taken away the moment they were about to be given birth. And you fucker, they are being raised by the most trusted allies of the emperors."

"Why were they even given away in the first place? Then I wouldn't have to go through so much trouble of going into that world." She rolled her eyes.

"Because they were fucking not safe in this world. Their life was a threat to the royal bloodline and the empire. Why the fucking hell do you think they gave their child away, otherwise?" He said harshly.

"Shut the fuck up. Don't fucking raise your voice at me, Jongdae." She threatened.

"What are you gonna do, Haewon? You gonna sue me?" He mocked her.

"I won't hesitate to."

"Well, I would love to see you try." He smirked. "I am off to see my bros."
____

(A/N: I hope this extra scene could explain half of the concept of this story.)