27

[HANEUL]

It's been a month since me and Jimin are dating and we have been serious about each other.

All these month of dating him and he made me feel like princess. Giving me flowers every morning. Giving me gifts every weekends and walking me home. Random kisses. Hot makeouts.

He takes me to random dates and till now, nothing has been meaningless with him even though Haewon constantly shows up and flirts with Jimin, giving me nasty glares.

And with the passion she hates me, I have started to return the favour. I thought she would turn back to the same bubbly girl I used to know but with each passing day, she has became a bitch.

Eunji has not left my side but she keeps acting weird as if someone has found out her biggest secret. I am so worried about that pabo. She keeps on bunking the class. At this rate, she is gonna fail this year.

And as for my mom, she has met Jimin and talked to him. She was practically swooning over my boyfriend. Well, his intense stare will make the girls scream anyway. My mom, being her usual self, supports my relationship. I even tried to talk to my dad but since he is busy, he didn't seem to care.

I woke unusually early today and did my morning routine. As I went downstairs, I saw my mom in her usual happy self, preparing breakfast. Despite being rich, my mom prefers to do the chores herself. Funny? I know.

"Good morning, lovely daughter." She gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Good morning to you too, mom." I greeted and sat on the chair. "What's for the breakfast?"

"I couldn't think of what to make so I just toasted some bread. Eat it with some strawberry jams." Mom said and I smiled at her.

Somehow the word 'jams' reminds me of Jiminee. I recall Namjoon telling me that Jimin got no jams.

I put on my uniform and did a light touch of make up.

I opened my door to exit after shouting a 'bye' to my mom and instantly I was greeted by a living art.

Yup, living art, Park Jimin.

"Good morning, baby." Jimin chimed and my heart melted at the sight.

"Morning, chim." I replied back with a bright smile. "What do you have for me today, chim?"

"Oh this flower."

The next thing I knew, an artificial flower yet seeming so real was placed on my hand. I admired it, another smile blooming in my face.

The flower was tainted in white colour. I don't know how to describe it--it was different.

I felt like there is something Jimin wanted to confess to me through this flower. I just don't know what message.

"Which flower is this?" I asked whilst hugging the bouquet close to my heart.

"It's called smeraldo. Smeraldo flower."
____