8

[HANEUL]

"You shall not be forgiven." A voice said waking me up. I yawned.

I went outside to see Jimin kneeling on one leg and bowed as the king was about to kill him. Is it because of me?

"Ajusshi! Do you wanna die?" I shouted as I made my way to them. The other guys looked at me as if I had grown two heads.

"A-ajusshi?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes, a very very bad ajusshi." I added and he scoffed.

"You bitch-"

"WATCH YOUR WORDS AJUSSHI!!" I shouted. Jimin glared at me giving
get-away-you-fool look.

What's with this fool? He saved me and I am not allowed to return the damn favor?

I shrugged.

"Are you looking down on me?" He asked pissed.

I nodded and the guys had worried looks plastered on their face.

"I AM THE KING HERE,YOU BRAT." He shouted. What the heck? Huh. This ajusshi thinks he is the king? Oh yeah.

"You maybe the king here in this land but I AM NOT YOUR LIVING UNDER YOU." I argued back. "And he just saved me. Why are punishing him? You should punish that damn stupid perso- I mean demon who abducted me."I continued pointing at Jimin.

The king and the princes looked stunned.

"You are in my kingdom, young lady." The king said.

"Then take me to Seoul back." I 'tsk'ed.

I looked at Jimin and He was smiling. Was he? I smiled at the thought that I made Jimin smile but why?

"This is your last chance Jimin." He said before walking away as the other princes bowed.

"Huh. He got scared of me." I said to Yoongi. He Just laughed and gave me a high-five. "Still fierce as always." He commented.

"I am proud of myself, of course." I said making the others chuckle except Jimin.

He was trying hard not to smile. "You know that you have caused a drama, right?" He said and I smiled at him like a fool.

Yoongi smacked Jimin's head as Jimin pouted and whined. Cute. Jimin blushed?

"You are telling her as if you didn't do anything." Yoongi said.

Jimin's POV.

Well she's fierce as Yoongi hyung told but a total fool.

*What's with this fool? He saved me and am I not allowed to save him?* I smiled, silently.

She even called me 'cute'. Maybe she forgot that I can read her mind.

"I know I did cause a drama but fighting with father is a bit too much." I whined while pointing at her as she stared at me intensely.

She chuckled.

*I am sleepy. Are demons usually this loud?* she thought.

*hyungie, she is still so sweet. She is even staring at you.* Taehyung thought making me glare at him. He just smiled innocently.

"Anyway. Haneul, I think you might be feeling sleepy. You should sleep." I said. She immediately went out of the room.

Was she this sleepy?

"Hyung you are lucky that Haneul saved you." Jungkook said as I recalled the events which took place today and smiled.

She's just too foolish. Still the same.

Haneul peeked her head from the door as she looked uncomfortable and bothered.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon hyung asked her.

She nervously chuckled.

*how can I tell them? But I need it. Why is it today out of all day?* I heard.

[HANEUL'S POV]

"Anyway. Haneul I think you might be feeling sleepy. You should sleep." Jimin said and I felt something wet making me run to toilet.

No no. It can't be. Ughh!! Why today?

I have to ask them, will they have it?

I peeked my head towards the door.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asked. I chuckled nervously.

How can I tell them? But I need it. Why is it today out of all days?

"Do you have umm- supplies? I mean- do you know- ughh what am I saying?" I didn't know what to say.

"Is something bothering you?" Seokjin asked and I slightly nodded.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked.

I motioned Seokjin to come near as he followed my gesture.

"I am on the time of my month. So......" I trailed off. He understood and grinned.

"Of course." He said.

Thank god.

He led me to store room. And gave me some pads and tampons which looked strange but anyways there is something I can use so that's okay. I thanked him and went to my room.

My room had clothes they kept so I used it. I changed into my pajamas as I fell asleep.

It was during midnight when I woke up again because of my sore throat.

I wanted some water so I went to get some water. When I was going back to the room I heard some voices.

[HANEUL]

"Hyung, should we tell about our curse to her?" Jungkook asked to all of us.

"She will be freaking out when she knows we were also a human and were cursed." Hoseok Hyung said.

"But it's for the best." Taehyung said.

"What will she think of us? The dark princes? The devils? The cursed princes?" I asked.

"Cursed princes?"

Oh shit.

____________________________________

What will happen When Y/N will know about the curse? Will she also leave them? Or will she help them?

Please vote and support.

Sorry for the short chapters.