23

[HANEUL]

".....and we are done." Eunji said as she clapped her hands.

Somehow today is the valentines day and someone was organizing the party.

"Put on that dress." She gestured me.

I quickly dressed up and waited for Jimin to show up since he texted me that he will be fetching me.

omo! he is so sweet...

"I can clearly see why many girls like him.'' I giggled to myself. ''I am so lucky.''

I heard a horn outside indicating he is here. I let out a sqeaul before making my way.

There stood prince charming. Smiling sweetly as he approached me.

"You look pretty." He commented making me blush and smile shyly.

"You look good too." I said and he pecked my cheeks making me freeze.

"You just look too good." He chuckled before he said it is better to start get going.

Why the heck is this so crowded? I mean i know it was a organized party but why is there drunk people too?

"Shall we dance?" Jimin extended his hand. I couldn't possibly decline.

"Yeah." I whispered feeling shy.

"YOOO!!CHIMCHIM!!"

"AS EXPECTED, JIMIN!"

"MAN. YOU GOT JAMS TODAY."

"OH MY GOD. MY HEART IS OH MY GOD."

The yellings came from Jimin's group of friends when he dragged me towards them.

"Hello. I am Haneul." I smiled nervously.

The boys introduced themselves and throughout the night they were very nice to me. Including that Taehyung. We became nice friends.

"Do you drink?" Namjoon winked at me when Jimin excused himself to restroom.

"No. Infact I never really tried drinking." I said truthfully.

"You haven't lived your life yet. Here. Try it." Hoseok shoved the glass in my hand.

"Well then, cheers." I smiled before the liquid went down my throat making my head feel funny.

[THIRD PERSON]

"......bless me with your jokes." She slurred looking at Seokjin who was giving a victorious smile to the members indicating he had someone who appreciated his dad jokes which was not funny.

"What does a couch to say to another couch? We are sofa apart." Seokjin and Haneul burst into another fits of laughter.

"W-what's happening?" Jimin asked as he eyed the two weird laughing figure.

"They are drunk." Yoongi stated the obvious. "I told them not to go overboard."

Jimin sighed. "Who started this?"

"Namjoon." Hoseok simply answered as he sipped his drink.

"Namjoon?" Jimin glared at the said man as Namjoon chuckled nervously and scratched his neck.

"I only asked her if she drinks. Hoseok is the one who gave her the glass." Namjoon pointed at the man who was drinking.

Hoseok choked on his drink. "Well..who knew they were gonna get drunk..?"

"Aish! What am I gonna do?" Jimin ruffled his hair. "I cannot possibly take her home, drunk. Her mother will murder me."

"Take her to your house then." Namjoon sneered.

"What about her mom?"

"Text her from her phone." Jungkook showed up out of nowhere, scaring the living daylight out of them.

"Yah! you scared us." Hoseok breathed. "and why are you carrying Taehyung on your back?"

"Oh he is drunk." jungkook answered, simply. "i am off now. I am taking Taehyung-hyung home."

"Arasseo maknae." Yoongi waved.

"let's go home everyone." Iimin said as finishes texting Haneul's mom. "Namjoon hyung take Seokjin hyung home. Yoongi hyung isn't drunk but he is a little tipsy so Hoseok hyung can take him home."

The sober members groaned as they turned to their partner.

"I am off now, guys. See ya tomorrow!" Jimin waved.

______