4

[HANEUL]

The comment that jaundice-haired dude made me scowl, while that yellowish brat was laughing hysterically with the orange-haired one.

"If anybody is getting thrown, it's you and your loud mouth." I mumbled, making sure it reached the ears of the guy. Some of the people in the room actually burst out laughing.

"Taehyung finally met his match." Jimin said between laughter. Taehyung?

The Taehyung guy glared at me, making me look down.

"Enough of your jokes, Taehyung. Don't let her freak out from the first day." Said the pink-haired haired returning from the kitchen with the green haired.

He is a life savior. That Taehyung guy looked like he was gonna eat me any moment. He should feel lucky that I didn't show my superpower! Like I wish I could turn him into a rat.

Jimin looked at me holding back his laugh as hard as possible.

"Why the hell are you like this? It's creepy." I said.

"Jiminee hyung, you can't other's mind without permission! Are you a perverted old man?" The flirt boy said.

"Read other's mind?"I asked.

"Yup. He can read any creature's mind by looking in their eyes." The pink-haired haired said.

I was totally dumbstruck. What the heck?

"Shall we introduce ourselves?" The green-haired haired said. That should have been done beforehand but anyway.

I nodded.

"I am Seokjin. The eldest prince." Pink-haired said. Prince? Oh Yeah. Important person.

"I am Hoseok." Orange haired said.

.
"I am Namjoon." Green haired introduced.

"I am Jimin as you already know." Jimin said. Why introduce?

"I am Taehyung." Taehyung guy scowled.

"I am Jungkook. The youngest." The brown-haired haired said.

"You see the one sleeping on the couch is Yoongi." Jimin said, pointing to a figure on the couch. He was turning his back to me so I couldn't see his face.

"I am Haneul. Where am I?"

"Dark Forest." Seokjin said.

I started to take a few steps back, hearing some unfamiliar names.

"Chill, we won't harm you." Jungkook said. I nodded.

"Why am I brought here and who brought me here?" I asked.

"Jimin bought you here." Hoseok said making me glance at Jimin. He looked and me and shrugged innocently.

"You didn't answer my other question." I reminded.

"You are here because of your fate?" Seokjin answered with a question.

"Sick fate. I can't wait to kill you, Haewon."I mumbled but Jimin heard.

"Fate is scary..." He whispered, sadness gleaming in his deep brown eyes.

"What's all this noise about?" A voice that I have heard before, asked.

"Yoongi Hyung is awake." Jungkook cheered but the small trembling in his voice did not go unnoticed.

I was busy lost in my thoughts that I didn't see the figure right before my eyes. I raised my head and soon enough, my eyes widened as if I was seeing an amusement park for the first time.

"Suga oppa?"
___