7

[JIMIN]

I kept her sleeping body in the room.

"Hyung, what happened?" Jungkook asked, directing his question to my hand.     

"She was getting dragged and I had to kill him." I said cleaning myself with a towel.

"Who was it?" Seokjin hyung asked. I hesitated a bit.

"It was... Jongin." I said faintly.

"JONGIN?!" Namjoon hyung shouted.

I just nodded.

"You know what you did right?" Yoongi hyung sighed.

"I couldn't control myself, I was just angry and I just killed him....'' I replied.

"Have your feelings perhaps returned?" Taehyung asked.

I chuckled bitterly.

"How can a devil like us love?" I said and every one had sad looks on their faces including Hoseok.

"And humans who have tried to break our curse ended up killing themselves." I continued.

"Yah. It's not like we will be demons forever. Someone will break our curse one day." Hoseok said trying to light up the mood.

"JIMIN!!" A voice called. It was father.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Did you kill Jongin?!" I just nodded making him angry.

"Are you crazy, you bastard?" He shouted.

"My apologies." I landed on my one knees and head down while other hyungs looked at me in pity.

"You shall not be forgiven." He shouted. I just stayed still. He pulled out his sword and was ready to kill me when a voice interrupted the serious atmosphere.

"Ajusshi! Do you wanna die?"

___