15

[THIRD PERSON]

"You are doing it wrong." Krystal exclaimed.

"How do I do it?" Haneul asked confused.

Krystal was teaching Haneul how to use her ability.

"Like this?" She tried.

"No. Raise your hand first" Krystal instructed.

"Now, say something you wanna do." Krystal said.

"Something I wanna do is...........sleep." Haneul answered sheepishly.

"No you fool. Say something you wanna do with your ability." Krystal corrected.

"Umm....... I don't really know." She answered.

Krystal sighed.

"Seriously? You are a pain in ass." Krystal commented.

"I know." Haneul said.

"Watch and learn." She said.

She did some demonstration which Haneul tried to follow but made her look like an complete idiot.

Krystal guided Haneul with her steps and she was learning at least something.

"Hyung!! Can't we rest for a while?" Jungkook whined.

"No. We have to keep going before we end up in a trouble." Seokjin sternly said.

"But- Please a little while.." Jungkook showed his puppy eyes only to get a loud 'NO' as a respond.

Meanwhile, Hoseok and Taehyung were laughing their ass off, finding the situation funny.

"Jungkook-ah, do that again." Taehyung said in between laughs.

"Stop laughing." Jungkook exclaimed to his olders. "At least I am better than you at doing these."

"Yeah, yeah." Taehyung rolled his eyes as other boys were chuckling.

"HYUNG! STOP LAUGHING." Taehyung shouted.

"Huh! Get the taste of your own medicines." Jungkook shot making Taehyung glare at him.

[HANEUL]

It was a long day and I was really tired.

Now that I am alone, I have to read the diary.

"Where the heck did I keep it??" I mumbled to myself as I searched for the diary desperately.

I looked under the pillow only to be found with a note?

It says......

How dare you steal the diary? Do you want to die you foolish brat?Haneul, guess we can't really stay without meeting each other,huh? See you soon. The moment you finished reading this you will be in my cave.

"Haneu-" Krystal was cut off when a bright light came ranging towards me and Krystal.

[THIRD PERSON]

The brothers were walking and talking some nonsense things.

"Hyung, how do Haein look like?" Finally Taehyung asked something beneficial.

"I don't know. I have never seen her with my eyes. From what I hear, she is not seen out here nowadays." Yoongi replied.

The other men nodded as they continued to walk which resulted them reaching nowhere.

Just like a miracle had occurred, Jungkook, being the sharp eye had caught a glimpse of a light from a miles away.

"Hyung, there." He pointed towards the direction and started running with full speed as the others followed him.

When they reached near the light, it wasn't anything like a miracle but a figure of two girls unconsciously laying on the ground.

But somehow, to everyone, they saw a familiar woman.

"Hyung, isn't it........ Haneul?!" Hoseok was surprised, happy,confused all at the same time.

The boys suddenly rushed towards her and noticed some bruises on her fingertips

Beside her, they saw Krystal whom they addressed as a goddess. With the help of Taehyung's magic spell, they managed to built a small tree house which will keep them safe from the wild animals.

"How the hell did they end up here?" Seokjin said pointing to the two passed out ladie
s.

"They must have tried something- wait what is with the note in Haneul's hand?" Jimin suddenly said.

__