21

[HANEUL]

I walked down the corridor as I felt someone following me.

It was creeping me out so I walked faster but someone grabbed my wrist.

"Calm down." A soft voice whispered. I looked up and my heart immediately fluttered by the sight before me.

"Sunbae-nim?" He smiled and continued to drag me by my wrist to god knows where.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, unsure.

"I need to talk to you." He said.

So, I had recently found out Jimin is in second year which means he is my senior and that Taehyung guy too.

He brought us to rooftop and sat at the nearby bench.

"What did you want to tell me,sunbae?" I smiled.

"Don't address me as sunbae. Call me Jimin." He said. "Do you know that 14th february is valentines day,right?" He asked.

Is he asking me to become his date? No way. He must be favoring me to set him up on blind date.

"So my friends are coming with their girlfriends. And I don't have one. So can you please be my date?" He nervously asked.

"Did I hear correctly?" I thought out loud.

"Yes." He cheekily smiled.

"Yes,Su--Jimin-ssi." I replied.

I glanced at him the last time before exiting the rooftop. I immediately went to bathroom and started squeling.

"Why are you so loud?" Some girls started complaining.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"WHATT?!?" The two woman shouted making me chuckle.

"Not fair, Neul!!" Eunji whined while Haewon was silent.

"But that's a very weird way of asking a girl to become thier valentine. Dragging them and asking? Daebak." Eunji laughed and I glared at her.

"He's unique." I defended him.

"I know." She answered.

But why the hell was Haewon silent? Wierd.

Eunji♡♡

-Yah. Can you come with me to buy something I should wear?

Of course. When should we go?

-How does tomorrow sounds?

It sounds great but how about Wonnie?

-Can you ask her?

Lemme do it. Wait a minute.

-Arasseo.

I smiled at the thought of my simple crush.

I am worried about Haewon. It's a lie if i say i didn't notice her unusual behaviour. She's been avoiding me or it's what it seems.

"May be it's nothing?" I mumbled to myself.

I walked towards my locker with Eunji since Wonnie said she was busy. I know it's weird of her to reject us and she even said she is busy so she can't join us at shopping.

The moment I opened my locker,a small note fell from inside it. I bend down to pick it up but the words written in the note was not someone would love.

Stay away from Park Jimin. He's mine.

I frowned looking at it. Why does Jimin have so many fangirls?

But the weird thing is, why was it printed?
__