16

[THIRD PERSON]

The princes had been waiting for Hameul and the girl with her to be awake to ask her about the note.

"Hyung, why are they still unconscious?" Namjoon whined to Seokjin.

"Wait for them,ya know? Be a little more patient." Seokjin replied.

Jimin was worried sick and eyed Haneul continuously while beside him, Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok had been eyeing him like he was the only prey for them.

Jimin couldn't describe the emotions he was feeling right now. No. He didn't know what to address it. Nor he wanted to because he didn't want those to return.

'What's with me?' Jimin thought the minute he moved his eyes away from the human.

"Hyung, you okay?" Jungkook asked with concern. Jimin replied with a slight nod.

"Jimin-ah, you should eat some foods if you want to survive." Namjoon began to worry about him but he was asking the same question to him like jimin. What's with jimin?

Heck, not only namjoon but every one except the two unconscious body was wondering about it.

"N-no......You c-can't hurt......him." They heard Haneul sleep talking and chuckled.

Seokjin wanted to be an angel once to them so decided to throw a lame joke.

"You know, atoms? Do you know what is their best pick up line?" Seokjin asked.

The others facepalmed. They just shrugged.

"Always the same shit." Yoongi commented.

"I got my ion you." He finished as he started laughing at his own jokes.

Jimin being the one who understood his humours, started laughing hysterically with Seokjin.

"What's there to laugh?" Yoongi asked confused and annoyed.

The others were too confused and busy thinking that they didn't notice the dark eyes watching them with a smirk plastered on the face.

[HANEUL]

I opened my eyes to be greeted by a face I would want to see forever. I was studying his face carefully.

"Are you done admiring me?" He suddenly said.

Oh....

My...

God..

He caught me staring at him.

"AHHHHHHH. WHAT THE F(LOWER) ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I shouted my lungs out not noticing that I accidentally disturbed Krystal near me.

She groaned in her sleep.

"Keep your voice lower will you?" He said.

"Why am I seeing you?" I asked.

"Are you not supposed to see me?" He mocked.

"Am I hallucating again? Are you a ghost or perhaps.......A LOST SOUL?" I pinched his face in disbelief causing him to glare at me like anything.

Haneul? You are finally awake?" A voice emerged behind jimin.

"Hoseok?" I blurted out.

"Are you also a lost soul? Why am I seeing you? How? First Jimin's lost soul and now Hoseok?" I was getting a real confused and the voices behind Hoseok started laughing hysterically.

"L-lost soul and him?" Yoongi spoke out between laughters pointing at the two men who I mistook for being a lost soul.

"Haneul, you did became a lot different after month. How have you been?" Namjoon came and sat beside me.

It really had been tough on me. I missed them and spending time with them.

"I.......could master lighting portion  and imissedyouallsomuchtodeath." I said.

They all chuckled at my response until.

"Wait, what do you mean by 'i could master lighting?" Seokjin asked.

"Krystal changed me completely and she had even been a good friend to me till now." I continued.

"How did this Krystal-girl changed you?" Jungkook asked.

"In a ways, no one can. Wanna see?" I asked.

They all nodded.

"Neul-ah, don't be loud....." Krystal trailed off in her sleep.

I chuckled a bit.

I stood up in front of them and took a deep breath.

My left foot stretched backwards as my left arm was straight and my right arm bended.

I tried to recollect the ways  she taught me.

The bright rays of lights suddenly made its way towards what seems like a glass from my finger tips.

The boys were fascinated as they watched me with wide eyes and mouths.

"Is that pancakes? I made a mess." I pouted when i saw the broken pieces of plates and large chunk of pancake lying pitfully at the ground.

A moment of silence.

"WHAT?"

___

Author-nim has finally again updated a chapter. To make it clear, I am not dead yet so expect a blast story