25

[HANEUL]

I dried my hair and squealed a little too loudly.

"I can't believe Park Jimin is my boyfriend now." I giggled.

"Sweetheart, why are you shouting while a whale?" My mom's could be heard as she opened the door.

"Eomma," I began. "I got a boyfriend."

"What?" My mom furrowed her eyebrows. "What about the cute guy you talked about?"

"He's my boyfriend." I said.

"What really?" My mom commented and sat on my bed, interested in her daughter's love life. "Who confessed?"

"I don't know? I think we both did." I said shyly.

"Woah, I didn't know my daughter could talk to a cute guy." My mom laughed and I whined.

"Eomma needs details, young lady." Mom crossed her arms.

"So what happened was I kind of got drunk yesterday--"

"YOU GOT DRUNK?"

"Mom listen to me, you can get angry later. Then Jimin took me to his house--"

"YOU SPENT A NIGHT AT A MAN'S HOUSE IN YOUR DRUNK STATE?!?"

"Geez, chill mom. Then maybe I told him I like him and that's how we are together." I giggled.

I glanced at my mom but saw she was glaring at me. I slowly looked away from her.

"I am happy for you, but why would drink?" My mom asked me. Here this starts.

I cracked a nervous smile. "Just for fun...."

"You have to do some chore as punishment, young lady." My mom said and I rolled my eyes internally.

"Oh my pretty mom." I cooed. "You are so beautiful. How did you even become my mother. You are so kind."

"Stop up and no excuses."

"But--"

"No buts either." She said sternly.

"Eomma...." I sighed and sulked hoping she changes her mind. I have really nothing to do with doing some chores but who bother's to do household chores when you have your angelic boyfriend? It's like buying a converse when you could actually afford timberlands. But I have nothing against converse. Why am I even explaining this?

"Shall I ground you?" She mumbled and my eyes widened.

"I was just joking mom." I forced a big smile and laughed forcefully, maybe too loud. "I am willing to do the chores. I was gonna help you even before you asked since I love doing household chores so much."

That's how I ended up walking with a scowl on my face to the nearest mall. Not to buy clothes but to buy groceries.

I picked out all the things I needed and was about to go to the counter when I saw a familiar figure.

"Haewon-ah!" I called out.

She turned around to see the owner of the voice that called her but when she saw me, she rolled her eyes and went back to what she was doing.

I frowned and made my way over. "Why so cold?"

She didn't even spare me a glance.

"Wonnie." I kept my hands on her shoulder but she shrugged it off.

Being a short tempered person I am, I forcefully dragged her with me to the counter and paid.

Still dragging her, we were outside the mall.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" She shouted making me flinch.

So many years of friendship but this is the first time she yelled at me.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Something?" She laughed. "You did everything wrong."

"What do you mean?!" I shouted at her. She was getting on my nerves.

"You took Jimin away from me." She said and I scoffed.

"I had clearly warned you to stay away from him." She growled and I froze.

"That note..." I trailed off. "Is that all your doing?"

"Yes it is." She rolled her eyes. "And you had to a bitch and took him from me."

Now this was really getting on my nerves.

"He was never yours." I snapped.

"He was going to be but you seduced him being a slut you are." She spat.

"Enough!" I yelled. "I didn't seduce him."

"You did. You always seduce men who I have eyes on. Well it's not a surprise, you are a slut anyway." She said, straightforward.

Tears welled in my eyes. "H-how can you say that to me? After being bestfriends for so long, how can you just say that as if I am no one to you."

She let out a sarcastic laugh. "What do you mean by bestfriend? I never thought a bitch like you as my bestfriend. You were more like my slave. Get out of my sight now, trash."

She walked away and I was a sobbing mess.

"Oh," She paused. "I am gonna make Jimin mine. Just you wait and watch."
___