When you first meet

~I hope you enjoy c:

Henry:
¬ You are the new girl in town and for the most part you were innocent. You understand very few dirty jokes and you never kissed anybody before, and frankly you didn't see why people were so shocked.

Anyways, you were walking up to the office to get your schedule. Sadly, it's not that you hated school, you just heard awful things about this group of boys. Four boys that are bullies, mostly to new kids. Yay...can't wait.

As you got to the office you notice four boys who looked like nerds. They also looked like they nearly got killed. Maybe it's the group of bullies I heard about? You walked into the office quickly, not knowing if they were around. But as soon as you left the office you walked into something...well someone. It wasn't your fault your head was down.

But I don't think the person was too happy as for they grabbed your arm and roughly made you look at them in their face.

"Watch were you're going!?"

"I-I'm s-sorry. I d-don't mean to" you said fearfully.

The random person smirked and pulled you to your feet. Which made you trembled. His friends smiled while his evil smirked grew.

"I don't think you know who I am. My name is Henry Bowers"

And that your blood go cold, you didn't know if he will hit you or not. He surprisingly did nothing but roughly throw your arm down and walked away.

Patrick:
¬ You are the older sister of Billy Denbrough and Georgie Denbrough. People always thought Billy was the eldest child, that's only because he's taller and has a more mature facial structure. You, on the other hand, are shorter than him and have a baby like face. His own friends that met you thinks he is older. Until you get onto him or when your parents are gone and you're forced to watch him.

Anyways, it's officially summer break and you were walking with him to keep him safe. Nothing really scares you {Because you a bad ass} and that's what makes him and his friends feel somewhat safe. You watched as he threw his stuff away, you don't bring yours so there is no point of throwing them away. Billy walked beside you in case Bowers or anyone of his friends really. You were determined to protect Billy, you didn't want him to go missing like Georgie did. Both of your parents believe he is dead, while you two thinks he is still alive.

Which made you look for him, only if Billy stays beside you of course. While you and his little group were walking Henry and his friends started pushing and burping at them. Just as Henry was about to put his newly licked hand on Billy face, you kicked his knee.

"Leave my brother alone"

But little did you know Patrick was behind you and grabbed your arms forcing you into his arms. {Not in the loving way but like Ima make sure you can't escape way}

You kicked and struggled to get away from Patrick. No you weren't afraid you just didn't wanna be near him.

"Calm down girly" Patrick said

"Fuckin make me curly"

That pissed him off and he pushed you down and walked away. As Billy helped you up Bowers gang glared at you. So you lifted your middle finger way up in the air. Causing Patrick to do the same

Victor:
¬ You've been his neighbor way back to when you were little kids. So you seen him around here and there. Sometimes you would stay with his parents when yours were outta town. But you never actually took the time to meet him. Until today that is. His parents were outta town so he had to go to your house, they don't trust any of their parents. But just your luck the guest room wasn't available because your drunk uncle was staying in it.

Meaning he will be sleeping in your room. You didn't really care, it could've been Henry or Patrick sleeping in the same room. You'll sleep on the floor while he'll sleep on your bed. It was your idea anyways. After a few minutes of cleaning you heard semi heavy but soft footsteps.

You thought nothing of it because you've been expecting Victor. You knew it was him because out of the corner of your eyes you saw blonde hair. And unless one of them that aren't him dyed their hair blonde then it should be him.

"Why are you making a bed on the floor?"

"Oh, because I'm gonna sleep here while you'll sleep on the bed"

He didn't like that but knew that you wouldn't budge.

"We can share your bed you know. We've done it before when we were younger"

"Oh yeah"

And from that day you two became friends making you apart of the Bowers gang.

Belch:
¬ {Pretend his car has a tiny scratch on the passengers side}
Have you ever wonder how the scratch got on there?

Simple, you and him have been best friends for a short time. So you two break each other shit when you get mad. Keep in mind, you two haven't been friends as long as it sounds, yet you two know nearly everything about each other.

He knows you hate being called a bitch. How? Well he called you it one time and you took your house keys and made a tiny scratch.

But you threaten saying "it'll be more than a scratch"