What y'all did in quarantine

(This is going to be set in 2020 but they'll be the same age, I'm mostly writing this to give people ideas of what they could do instead of going outside. Everybody please go out as little as possible and wash your hands frequently. Enjoy =3 )

Henry:
Because his dad doesn't allow him to leave the house regularly, and you don't want to risk getting sick - so you stay inside and away from each other. You guys text and call all throughout this outbreak. The two of you often sync Netflix up together, and if there wasn't anything good on Netflix you two would video call while watching whatever is on regular TV.

Patrick:
He doesn't really care if he catches it, but he knows you worry. That being said he still goes to see you..he just wears a mask and gloves. Your parents don't like it, but they know he is just going to sneak in later anyways. So you often watch YouTube together, taking turns picking different videos to watch. It goes on for hours until one of you falls asleep. Whoever is awake will continue watching YouTube, but will occasionally look over at you to ensure you're still asleep.

Victor:
When the whole "stay inside" order was placed in, you were spending the night over at his place. You woke up in the morning with a few voicemails from your mom, she was telling you not to risk it and to stay with Victor; however, his parents aren't home so it'll be the two of you for weeks on end. That doesn't bother you two. In fact, it made you happy (well i mean duh two teens alone with their partners xD ) so you made pillow forts and attempt making food, in the end both parents paid for your take out.

Belch:
He was over at your house when it happened, he usually is. His parents usually don't mind because they're too focus on everything else they hardly notice the poor boy. So you guys did was you normally did. Play video games until the sun came up and sleep all day. However, you also decided to clean and reorganize your bedroom. Staying busy or distracted helped both of you not worry about this COVID-19 thing.