You save him (Part 1)

~I hope you enjoy c:
Warning: swearing

Henry:  From his dad

Your P.o.v:
You and Henry were hanging out at his place, like you normally do on the weekends.

You heard the tells of what his dad did to him, it made you sick to your stomach. But you were too scared to do anything, if he did that to his own son then what would he do to you? Either way you didn't want to find out. Neither did Henry. He might be the town's bully, but you were his princess. Nobody was able to look at you without him pulling his knife out. And if someone talked to you. The person would end up in the hospital.

Anyways the two of you were cuddling on his bed, if you can even call it a bed. You were laying on top of him, head on his chest, and arms around his waist. As for him: one of his arms was around your neck (just resting), his hand was playing with your hair, and as for his other arm it was on your lower back. He was whispering sweet things into your ear. You may or may not just have panicked about if his dad was going to come home.

You were right. Because as soon as you kissed his cheek, his dad busted through the door. He grabbed your hair and yanked you off of him. He is obviously drunk. He was just about to hit Henry when you jumped on his back.

"Get off me bitch!"

"No!"

He started to hit against a wall, causing you pain. Henry got mad but he couldn't do anything, you don't blame him. You can't blame him. Soon after, he finally threw you off, but he was too tired to hit either of you.

Henry grabbed your hands and ran out of his home and into the woods. Eventually your legs started to hurt so he had to carry you until he couldn't.

He sat you down and gave you the 'you messed up' look. Something you seen more times than you like to admit. He grew closer to you and placed his hand on your face. You looked up at him to see his eyes swelling up with tears.

"Henry? What's wrong?"

"Why did you do that?!"

You flinched when he yelled, not because it was him who yelled, you just flinch when anybody yelled at you.

He sighed loudly before making you turn around. You done what he said to do, only because you didn't want him to get angry. He lifted up your shirt and you started to freak out.

“Calm down hun, I'm checking for bruises."

You slowly calmed down and let him checked. When he checked, he gently touched your back. You still flinch in pain. Another loud sigh left him as he put your shirt back down.

"Damn it Y/N."

"I'm sorry Henry.."

"Why'd you do that?''

"I didn't want you hurt anymore..."

He hugged you tightly before kissing you softly.

"Don't do that anymore."

"I can't promise anything."

Patrick: From himself
(Y'all aren't dating yet)

Your P.o.v:
You are Eddie's older sister, making you a main target for Henry and his friends. But you didn't really care, as long as him and his friends were okay. If they weren't okay, then the "momma bear side" will come out. Nobody would be happy then.

You had detention tonight, so you couldn't see if your little losers were okay. Your mom was already going to kill you for having detention, it'd be worse to skip it. But little did you know that a certain bully would also be there. A thought you often have is 'what made him this way?', you would ask him but no.