Halloween Days :3

Henry:

~Finally, it was Henry's favorite holiday. He gets to scare people and they can't really do anything about it.

~Even though you two love the holiday for very different reason, the main reason you love it is because you guys get to be together and hang out.

~You spend most of the day getting ready to give out candy to the trick-or-treaters...as you can guess Henry spends most of his time getting ready to scare them.

~The two of you will be at your house, Henry's house isn't exactly the place kids would want to get candy at.

~When it gets around 9:06, the kids/teens stopped coming by. So you and Henry watched horror movies.

Patrick:

~You two love Halloween, it's the one time of the year that you can dress up without having people judge you for it. That's why you liked it anyways.

~Patrick loves it for the fact that he can burn things and it'll look like it's a decoration. He'd be so proud that you would make sure that it was where everybody could see it.

~The two of you went around the town, just to hang out, but some little kids were scared of his costume..so you were given free candy.

~At the end of the day, the two of you went into the woods where he kept telling you scary stories.

Victor:

~You and sweet Vic weren't too big on the horror part of the Halloween. It was the costume and decorating.

~While Patrick and Henry liked scaring kids, you guys liked handing out candy to the kids/teens. While dressing up in the process.

~Of course you would make cute Halloween food, his friends would stop by and eat some..that's the only reason why you would do it.

~When they leave, you two would cuddle up and put on a horror comedy.

Belch:

~His favorite part of this holiday is getting free candy..and you can't lie..it's your favorite part too.

~It's childish, but it is..there's a different side to him when he isn't around his friends. It's kinda sweet. He'll help pass out the candy and the kids would give him a piece. You kinda asked their parents to do that.

~It makes him happy when kids are running around with smiles on their faces, hard to believe.

~In the end...he'll be sad, but you bought him candy so he is happy once again.

Bowers Gang Preferences जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें