Getting Back Together?

Henry:
It's been days..hell weeks since you last spoke to Henry. But he didn't want to talk while y'all were together so you figured that he didn't care. School became harder..you started to fail classes because he was always in your mind.

This caused your mother to become more strict. Depression to kick in. You didn't know how to deal with it..so to stop yourself from doing something bad you started to isolate yourself and paint. Most of them look depressing but it was your emotions. You slowly became more aggressive.

This caused you to be more determine to fine Georgie. You snuck out of the house to find him..Billy saw you but you made him keep silent about it. Little did you know Henry was roaming around at this time. He saw you deep in the woods trying to find Georgie.

"Y/N?"

"Bowers"

"Don't be that way.. please"

"Oh, so NOW you want to talk to me"

"It's not like that..I swear"

"Then what is it?"

".... it's complicated"

He didn't look you in the eyes any more.

"You used to talk all the time, now you can't look me in the eyes?"

He was so silent

"Why are you standing there like you got something to hid? Don't tell me you're out of lies"

He finally lifted up his head, his beautiful eyes were filled with tears. The whites of his eyes are now bloodshot. His face showed so much regret..but how could you be sure.

"Listen.. please..let me talk before  you leave."

"Fine..if it means so much to you."

"I'm sorry, I know, I've been distant while I had you and now it's like we're strangers."

"You never even tried."

"I never tried?"

"You never even walked with me in the halls..in fact the day we broke up that was the only time you even smiled at me."

"I know I was a shitty boyfriend, you definitely deserve better, but during the nights we fought I cried. My father made me see that I was a shitty person. And when I saw you I felt like I was special. I was scared."

"And instead of telling me, you made me feel sad?"

"It wasn't my intention."

"What was your intention then?"

"It was to show I was bad, not to make you cry."

You sighed, with all of this new information you didn't know what to do. What if he's lying. What if he's using you.

"Please, say something...don't be silent. Yell at me at least" Henry begged.

"YOU LEFT ME WHEN I NEEDED YOU MOST! HOW DO I HEAL WHEN THE BOY I LOVE DIDN'T LOVE ME?!"

"Didn't love you?"

"You might love me now, but you didn't then."

"Why do you think you passed your classes? Why people left you alone? All the people who you believed are toxic left your life?"

"You..?"

He nodded. You should've known. He might be telling the truth. After all, does explain why your life gotten better. His father is a dick..maybe..you could give it another chance. He didn't cheat and told the truth, never abused you either.