He saves you (Part 2)

~ The first one was of Henry and Patrick, this one is of the other two boys. I hope you enjoy c:

Victor: (Henry)
You and Victor are in a secret relationship. You really don't mind that people don't know, in fact, it was your idea. Victor didn't know why, but he didn't want to make you upset so he went along with it. It was until last night when you finally told him why you didn't want people.

His reaction was about what you expected. He was mad but when he saw your eyes, he knew you didn't want him upset. All you wanted was him and Henry to be best friends, and you didn't want to be the reason they aren't there for each other anymore...and if Henry wanted to he can create some pretty nasty rumors about Vic. Even though the chances of that happening is small, you didn't want to take that chance. Vic means a lot to you and if something like that happened because of you it'll break your heart.

"Y/N, I really don't understand. Henry is my best friend and he is your brother, yet, you don't want them to know because why?"

"He's my brother and I know what he is capable of."

"You don't know him."

"I don't know my own brother? Please, tell me how much you know him more than I do."

"Well unlike you two, we actually like each other and can get along without fighting."

"You know what, go ahead, tell him. In fact I want you to say it to all of your little friends. And let's see how long we'll be together before he and his little goons stop it. Then we'll see just who knows him better."

With that you walked away in victory (I didn't mean to make that a pun but it just happened XD ) knowing that you got him there. But little did you know he was actually going to do it.

                                                                                     ~Later~

Henry and his friends walking up to you quickly. Victor was looking guilty. He didn't.... Henry was the first one to get to you.

"So my little sister is dating my friend?"

"Um, yeah, what's the problem with it?"

Long story short you two got into a fight. It ended when Victor stopped it after a hour or two.

"No, y'know what Victor, have fun in your life without me. That goes to all four of you. Don't talk to me or even look at me. If y'all hate me that much then have fun hating me without me being around."

"Y/N....please don't."

"It's too late for that Victor."

You walked away only to hear all of them yelling for you to come back. Henry was about to do something before Vic stopped him. He saved you after all...a little too late.

Belch: (A stranger)

You and Belch were enjoying the view of the newly built park. That was until he walked away from you to go and buy the two of you some ice cream. You didn't mind, you're a big girl after all, meaning you can take care of yourself without your boyfriend being beside you.

A strange man walked up to you and started to flirt with you. Franckly, it bugged you, he looked like he was in his mid twenties and he was trying to get you to leave with him. He didn't understand the sentence "I have a boyfriend" and I guess it's because he doesn't want to believe it.

"Excuse me, who the hell are you?"

"Belch, thank god, he wouldn't leave me alone."

The stranger walked to him and whispered something that caused him to punch the strange man in the face. Luckily Henry and his friends were near so they joined in soon.

"I'm her boyfriend, pretty sure she told you that, and if she didn't I'm telling you now."

The man ran away and he was found later and was taught a lesson you don't think he'd forget anytime soon.