He Hits You (Request)

~ TRIGGER WARNING: ABUSE ~

Henry:
There have been a few times when Henry has raised his hand in an attempt to "hit you" however he'd never go through with it. You knew this. His life is a little messed up, growing up in an abusive household will do that to you. It scared the hell out of you whenever he does. He'd raise his hand and you'd coward back into a wall. He'd start to cry a little and he'll apologize..most of the time he runs off and avoids you for a few days.

That was until this one time. You and him got into a heated argument. He kept getting closer to you so you pushed him away. He got angry and shoved you into a table. You hit your side along with your head (like it was side then head). Everything was spinning. Your vision was wakey but you can see Henry walking closer. You were so scared that you backed up under the table. He tried to talk to you but you covered your ears. Instead of running off like normal, he waited for you.

A few hours passed and you thought he was gone..he was asleep beside the chairs. He was going to get in bigger trouble from his father, then again, it's already pass curfew. You got him a blanket so he wouldn't be cold. As soon as you did this, he pulled you down to lay beside him. You were face to face with the sleeping bully, examining his face, you noticed the dried up tears.

"Y/N?"

"Yes, Henry?"

"I'm so sorry... please don't leave me. I know I'm a wreck but I need you."

"I know you didn't mean to, but you scare me a little bit now."

"I know, I'll fix it, I swear."

He pulled you in his arms, keeping you safe throughout the night.

Patrick:
You and him were close, infact y'all had play fights often. He woul be very gentle when "hitting" you. Same with you. But today was different.

When you were play fighting you accidentally hit too hard and he did the same back. This left a huge bruise on your shoulder. He didn't know. He tried to play fight but you flinched away from him.

"Why'd you move back?"

"You don't remember?"

"No."

You showed him your shoulder and then he realized what he had done.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to."

"I know.."

He gave you a hug and made your favorite food. That night he was so careful with you. It was honestly really sweet.

Victor:
(Let's be honest..he wouldn't hit you so I'm just gonna make something up) You and him were chilling on the couch when Vic was staring at you.

"You okay Vic?"

"Don't move."

He grabbed a shoe and hit your leg. "HA I KILLED IT!!"

"OW! WHAT THE HELL?!?"

"Oh, sorry hun, I was killing a bug."

Belch:
You and Belch were riding in his car. Nothing too uncommon. But his friends were stuck in the back. Belch has this rule, you sit up front. The boys didn't like it but they understood why.

Henry was the most unhappy one, still, he put up with it. You rolled down the window, the wind was hitting the boys in their face. While Belch found it funny the boys didn't. Maybe Vic, thats it tho.

"Y/N..please roll up your window." Victor said (he sees how aggravated they are)

You rolled up the window, not wanting to make them upset. You heard Patrick mumble something. The boys started laughing. Including Belch.

"What?"

"Don't worry about it doll." Belch said.

The boys started laughing. You looked at Victor and he told you.

"Sorry boys..Patrick said 'Belch trained his bitch well' .."

You looked at Belch. "Stop the car."

"Are you crazy? We're in traffic"

"Stop. The. Car."

He pulled over and you got up. He grabbed your arm and pulled you back in roughly. He grabbed your face and made a look.

"Get off me, now, I am not like Henry's girl. You will not touch me like I am."