When they ask you out

~I hope you enjoy c:
Y'all aren't dating yet~

Henry:
You were having a bad day, your dad just kicked you out calming: "you never go outside".

You were aimlessly walking around town, you really didn't have a place in mind that you wanted to go to. Until you saw the homeschool kid, Mike. He hopped off his bike, looking around and he saw you.

"Hey Y/N."

"Hey Mike."

"Wanna walk with me?"

"Sure, we are you walking to?"

"The alley, I'm making rounds."

You both started to walk into the alley, until you saw the blue car that is in your nightmares. Quickly, the both of you hid behind some boxes. You can hear their taunting voices.

After a few minutes, you stood up. Mike followed behind you.

"You okay Mike?"

"Yeah, are you?"

"I'm okay."

He was about to knock on the back door, until you heard the sound of that stupid car. You both looked over to see Belch speeding at y'all. You backed up, while Mike just dived out of the way. The car slammed to a stop.

"Get out of my town!" Henry yelled at Mike.

He noticed I was just standing there, he nodded at Victor who just gave a nod back. They backed up and drove away, but as they did that, Victor grabbed you and lifted you into the car. You were screaming until you were forced to sit in Henry's lap.

The window was still rolled down.

"MIKE! GET HELP!!"

But he was already inside. Henry arms tightened around your waist. Tears escaped your eyes slowly, your lip started to quiver, and your whole body started to shake. Henry did something unexpected...he rubbed up and down your arms (in the soothing way) as he whispered oddly calming things into your ear.

You've stopped crying, but you were still terrified. Belch stopped the car by the woods, Henry opened the door and carried you out of the car and into the woods. You oddly felt safe with him. Once you two were deep in the woods, he sat you down.

"Look Y/N, I never wanted to bully you. And I'm sorry if I hurt you."

"What?"

"You heard me, I'm sorry."

You got mad and started hitting his chest, not hard to hurt but it was annoying. He grabbed your wrist and pinned you to a tree. You started to cry. Not because of the pain, or you're terrified, but because you were so angry.

"Look, I only bullied you because I like you. My life is fucked up.. and I know that's not an excuse..but I didn't want you to know the full pain of what I have to go through...and I guess I got really jealous when I saw you hanging out with the Losers. What I'm saying is... I really like you. Will you go on a date with me?"

"Yeah"

"Really?"

"Yes."

Patrick:
You were hanging out with Richie, your favorite Loser. But you won't say that in front of the others. You were the oldest, but shortest and the shyest. It's hard for you to come out of your shell, but your friends gets you to talk.

"I don't know Richie..."

"Awe c'mon. It's only Hockstetter."

You gave him this look, he started laughing. "I'm only joking (your last name), you have to learn to lighten up."

"No, you have to learn to stop acting like a child."

"But Y/N (your name)" he whined.

"Richie, you're going to be 14. Stand up to Bowers. He'll be, what 17?"

"I'll DIE"

"Oh yeah, 17 year old bulling a 14 year old boy with glasses. You know how stupid he'll look?"

"So, I look stupid, huh?" Henry randomly from behind

"Ummm"

"Get her Patrick."

But he didn't? So you took off running and he chased you. Richie already left. So many thoughts were flying around in your head. A weird combinations of good and bad. As you grew closer to the entrance of the woods, Patrick grabbed you and kissed you. You didn't mind. As he pulled away he said 'mine' before running off.

Vic:
Unlike the other two, you and Vic were already friends. But the blonde boy is too afraid to tell you how he really felt.

So, one day, he finally walked over to you. Instead of speaking he handed you a note and ran off.

'Dear Y/N,
I wanted to tell you this in person, but I'm too afraid of what you would say. So, here it is, I like you. And I really hope you like me too'

Once you finished reading the note, you walked over to him.

"I like you too"

Before walking away

Belch:
Like Vic, you were already friends. And he's not really scared, so he asked you to go on a date with him and you said yes.

Later that evening you and him went back to Amy, a note was written with the dirt that's been collecting on the windshield. Simply stating that he likes you a lot.

You cleaned off the dirt and hugged him tightly.

(Sorry that Belch's was short I was running out of ideas.