Your thoughts on him

~I hope you enjoy c:

Henry:
¬ Terrifying

¬ He scared the hell outta you when you first met

¬ You tried your best to avoid him which didn't work most of the time.

¬ Oddly enough other than being terrifying you thought he was cute.

Patrick:
¬ Idiotic

¬ You thought he was idiotic whenever he tried to scare you

¬ You try to avoid him, no you weren't scared of him, though that's what he thought. You just hate it when he is full of himself. Aka when he gave that creepy ass smirk because he thought he scared you. Honestly you just tell him to fuck off whenever he tries to do anything.

Victor:
{When you are 5}
¬ Friendly

¬ Before he started to spend nearly all of his time with Bowers and his gang you thought he was really kind and friendly.

¬ You thought this because he was there when you fell down and scraped your knee. When you started to cry he ran over to help you up. He took you back to your house. How did you fall? You were trying to ride a bike, but your parents were too busy and you were too stubborn to wait. Victor already knew how to ride one so he offered to help you.

¬ At the same time you also thought he was mean

¬ Nothing personal, well kinda, when he was showing you how to ride a bike he kept yelling at you.

¬ You didn't like that so you stepped off the bike and pushed it back to your house.

¬ He felt bad so he promised not to yell if you messed up.

¬ A week later you and him were riding together

Belch
¬ Weird

¬ Nothing really, except he calls his car "Amy" and it's his "baby"

¬ But you also thought he was funny.

¬ When you met for the very first time he made you laugh because you just gotten into a fight with your now ex.

¬ Now you two are best friends

¬ He's still a weirdo though