Who liked who first

~I hope you enjoy c:

Henry:
¬ Him

¬ Didn't tell you

¬ You find out through Victor

¬ Finally revealed the truth when you two get into a very bad argument and he yelled causing you to get scared which caused you to curl up in a ball and cry.

¬ He felt bad

Patrick:
¬ Him

¬ Told you a few weeks after he knew he liked you

¬ When he told you it scared you. He didn't want that so whenever he wants to talk to you his friends would make a circle to block you in.

¬ Normally it wouldn't scare you but it did when Patrick walked up and softly held your face.

¬ You thought something was up which caused you to panic.

¬ He felt bad and screamed at his friends to never do that again.

Victor:
¬ You

¬ You told him you liked him after a horror movie marathon. 

¬ He wasn't scared, but you on the other hand, were terrified outta your mind.

¬ When you told him he looked shocked and he even asked you to repeat it just to make sure he wasn't hearing things

¬ You repeated it embarrassingly and then he told you not to be embarrassed that he thought it was cute.

Belch:
¬ You

¬ You told him after an argument and when you told him, you both been ignoring each other.

¬ He called you a bitch again and you yelled and ran off, he followed after you and saw you curled up at the Quarry {I believe this is where they go to swim}

¬ He tried to talk to you but you didn't look at him. Which he understood

¬ He overall felt guilty

¬ He finally walked up to you and talked to you. You tried to run off but Henry was behind you so you couldn't do much and if you wanted to run in a different direction, good luck! You were by the lockers and Victor along with Patrick were on your left side.

¬ After talking to him, you forgave him