Your nickname for him {BEFORE DATING}

~I hope you enjoy c:

Henry:
¬ Scary mullet guy
¬ You call him that when he isn't around. But he heard you call him that a few times, but said nothing about it.
¬ He secretly thinks it's cute but will never tell you or his friends
¬ When he heard you described him like that to the losers club he smirked, but never confronted you about it.
¬ He was actually a little sad that you thought him of scary.

Patrick:
¬ Flame boy
¬ Pretty obvious why he is called that.
¬ When it was just you and him he pulled out hair spray and lighter. But one day he had it aimed at your face and try to set it on fire or something. Little did both of you know the lighter was out of fluid.
¬ He was mad and punched a tree
¬ You didn't care so you walked away

Victor:
¬ Goldie Locks
¬ Like him, you mean it in the joking way. Because you two been friends so long that the rest of the Bowers gang didn't care.
¬ And like the others, his nickname is pretty obvious. If it isn't then it is because of his white/blonde hair.
¬ You only call him this when he makes you mad. Which he understands and stays silent when you call him it.

Belch:
¬ Bitch face
¬ You don't mean anything by it, only if you are mad.
¬ His friends doesn't care and even if they did you would still call him it.
¬ You mostly called him that when he says something stupid or whenever his friends do something and you blame him.
¬ He's the oldest {I don't know if this is true but I'm assuming he is, only based off he is the only one who drives. Please tell me if I'm wrong} so he should be the more responsible one.