You get into a fight

~I hope you enjoy

Henry:
You two often get into silly arguments, rarely ever is the argument serious. But, today, this is one of the bad ones.

You are upset that he is still picking on Billy...this time he brought up Georgie. So this makes it even worse.

"C'mon baby, talk to me."

"Fuck off Henry."

"Why are you so mad?"

"Why am I so mad? Hm, I don't know, maybe because you're picking on my brother, and brought up my missing baby brother."

"I said I'm sorry."

"And I said, fuck off."

"What can I do to make you happy?"

You turned to face him. "Find Georgie and bring him back to me. Since you wanna mock his disappearance"

Patrick:
Unlike Henry, you two don't really fight, mainly because you find him scary when he's mad. However, today you were talking to a guy and he tried to kiss you.

But, when you denied it, he got mad and walked closer to you. Patrick saw you, yet, he done  nothing to help.

"Babe, I'm sorry"

"Nope, don't speak to me."

"I didn't know!"

"I was about to cry. Or did you not see?"

"(Your Name) I'm sorry. I really am."

"Are you though?"

"Yes. How do I prove it?"

"By not being a dick."

Vic:
Unlike the other two, you only fight about silly things. But, sometimes he'll raise his voice and you'll flinch and he'll feel bad.

"Victor, I'm just saying they're not the best of influence."

"STOP SAYING THAT!''

You flinched and started to tear up, you're just a softy that can't handle being yelled at. But once he realized what he did, you already ran back home.

Belch:
You two don't really fight, and when you do it's always over "Amy''...you don't hate that he loves his car. You just think it's too much.

But he thinks you're jealous.

"C'mon babe, just admit it."

"Reginald, for the last damn time, I'm not jealous of a stupid car."

"She's not stupid!"

"See, you'll defend her, but not me."

He looked so confused, but he'll have to stay confused if he doesn't remember last week...

Last week:
You and him were walking around town, mainly because you wanted him to get more active. But this person decided to mock you for something that happened today. Instead of just defending you, he just laughed.